Jesus is good, my mint-condition Gallien-Krueger 800RB I just picked up for $215 is good, my dog is good and fat, I'm good and fat, school is good, haircuts are good, money is usually good, thefitz is good, bass is good, Gibson is not good, Halloween is good, lots of stuff.
"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." -Bender Bending Rodriguez
why aren't you good?

*reported*
"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." -Bender Bending Rodriguez
Quote by mountaindew88
Jesus is good, my mint-condition Gallien-Krueger 800RB I just picked up for $215 is good, my dog is good and fat, I'm good and fat, school is good, haircuts are good, money is usually good, thefitz is good, bass is good, Gibson is not good, Halloween is good, lots of stuff.

Yo, dude, could you sell me... some... things?

EDIT: Jeez, you know something's up when ol' Fitzy's asking you for gear!
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Why are you doing this?

And, whatever your response is, why are you doing that?
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
there's just some pawn shops around these parts where the owner doesn't know what he has. "That old thing? worthless!" and I'm like, "pfft... poor old guy! I'll rip him off anyway!"

So yeah, if you want me to keep an eye peeled for equipment, just let me know!

Yeah, I really lucked out with it. It's a mid-90's model, with 3 scratches on the top. That's it. it's totally mint. So now I've got a little GK head for everything but the massively obscenely huge shows, where I'll whip out the Ampeg SVT-6Pro. The ampeg's sweet on recording too.
Quote by epiphonesg41
cause alcohal tells me 2

NOW we're talking.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
wow epiphone, you should quit spamming if you know some ****. The older trace models were excellent. A friend of mine uses one through Warwick 411 cabinets. Sounds great.
New Trace Elliots have the brilliant feature where you can set a CROSSOVER for an effects loop (i.e. a low-pass filter, not a blend). That's almost a replacement for my whole Stereo rig! Although Trace stuff these days is so expensive it's not even fair.

Now that my guy at the guitar store got let go and moved to a new store, they carry Ampeg, and I think the SVT4 is the way I'll go when I decide to do that. However I'm really just starting and I've yet to play a gig without a backline.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Ummm, I'm good.
I love Cheezy Poofs, you love Cheezy Poofs,
If we didn't eat Cheezy Poofs, We'd be lame!

WHY SO SERIOUS SON!?
Bannings are good.
Quote by thefitz

Now that my guy at the guitar store got let go and moved to a new store, they carry Ampeg, and I think the SVT4 is the way I'll go when I decide to do that. However I'm really just starting and I've yet to play a gig without a backline.

Good choice.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia