So much work and aggravation (pickups and re-wiring EVERYTHING) went into this guitar, and im so glad that i bought it, it effing rules.

I paid 35 dollars for this guitar, with tax, at a pawnshop.

Before :

Needed new tuners, so i ordered the wilkinson EZ-loks (working AWESOME by the way)... Holes didn't match up, and the initial holes for the tuner posts were way to small...

anddddd filled the holes from the originals, as you can, using wood filler and toothpicks. Then i decided to paint the headstock, im going to skip over the whole stain-sand off-paint again thing because it was a waste of time...

Then i assembled the pickguard and the pickups...
Neck and middle pickup - amazing sounding pickups i snagged off of an 82 no-name strat. they sound great, ill post a song i recorded with this guitar later in the other forum. Bridge is a duncan-performer great snark that i picked off of ebay for 1.99 plus 4 for shipping, they sound good.
And the final product :

Worth the 35 dollars, weellllllll worth the experience, what do you guys think?

That actually looks really good! Nice job!

EDIT: I'd get one more black pickup cover for the bridge pickup though.

EDIT2: And where did you get the green knobs? I want to find some colored knobs.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
be sick if you intalled a floyd rose and a some humbucking pickups. but you have the total eighties look down perfectly
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Quote by Sean-Man
be sick if you intalled a floyd rose and a some humbucking pickups. but you have the total eighties look down perfectly

Floyd Rose, yes. Humbucker, naw.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
it's cool but in the wrong forum.
Gear
95' Fender Strat w/ Texas Specials
Crate 212xr
Fuzz Face
Crybaby
among other things