Self explanatory.

I was looking at all our McDonalds monopoly pieces and I said "out loud"

"How many orientals do we have?" haha

anyone else say anything stupid when no one is around?
some people like sports.
i like tits.
I actually say ridiculously intellegent things when no ones around.

It's when people are around that the stupid things come out.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x

I know how you feel.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
nothing because i dont talk to my myself
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
i basically just think out loud, swear 10x more often
<('.'< ^('.')^ (>'.')>
i usually find myself humming something like yankee doodle or some rap song i heard ( i hate rap) earlier on the radio... usually sitting on my left hand for warmth then using my right hand to type and use the mouse. it works out nicely.
"Piss. PISS IN MY ASS."

Name the reference.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I love saying that when no one is around though. It's so fun.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
totally off point but my dads friend works for this car dealership where he is a mechanic, so this black woman pulls up and whats the get her tires rotated*jokes aside pervs lol* so he walks around the back to inspect the car and see a bunch of ferns in her trunk and totally without thinking he says "Oh going to make your own jungle there huh?" he said is foot has never been so far up his ass in his life lol
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
When I play surf maps on Counter Strike Source, I make airplane noises...

Does that count for anything?
Spiral Out
I sing Muse loud, in my car. Although when someone passes I act like I'm talking on the phone.
666 BRO
Well once I was playing drums alone and hit myself in the face with my right hand drumstick and immediately looked around angerly to see who threw something at me.

then I hung my head in shame.
Quote by Kankuro
I sing Muse loud, in my car. Although when someone passes I act like I'm talking on the phone.

I'd love to hear how you manage that

Quote by stringmagician
Well once I was playing drums alone and hit myself in the face with my right hand drumstick and immediately looked around angerly to see who threw something at me.

then I hung my head in shame.

win!
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
^ Well I always feel awkward after wards, because I haver the lingering thought "Shit... did they see me". The way it's done, when a car drives past, I lift my hand like there is a phone next to my ear, and move my lips like I was talking.
666 BRO
I sing random songs when in the car or alone. I seem to swear a lot more when alone too.

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if your the 8% that listens to real music.
Quote by Kankuro

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
I DO THAT TOO!
except the muse part, kuz they suck ass
but yeah...
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
the only time i ever talk to myself is when im riding, but more often than not im singing. it's fine until i slow down at a junction and get weird looks from pedestrians (i forget they can hear me when im going slow or at a stop) that and i just shout at other drivers for driving like idiots.
Quote by rich_sg
Oh come on Emz, the thread is who's your favorite UG'er, not MOST FAVORITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Elecktra Of The UG Hero's And Villian's Club Pm josh999x To Join

The proud owner of [x]Huffy[x]

Quote by Heafyman
You Jackass_babe are cool.
Quote by darkstar2466
"Piss. PISS IN MY ASS."

Name the reference.

South Park. Definitely a good episode.
Quote by x_thurston_x

Same here...I once made the most spontaneously brilliant joke I'll ever make and only one person heard it.
Quote by Raizer Sabre
this is the biggest pile of crap i've seen since that little bit in jurassic parkwhere you see dino crap everywhere...
Quote by shyalicia
I sing random songs when in the car or alone. I seem to swear a lot more when alone too.

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if your the 8% that listens to real music.

You fail @ sig.

Don't make that into your actual sig though, I'll be forced to explain to you the finer points of people being allowed opinions, most likely resulting in my e-raping you.

On topic:

I make random noises when I'm alone, and sing along really loudly to whatever I'm listening to.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK