Page 1 of 2
I bet not as much as you hate yourself.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by thefitz
I bet not as much as you hate yourself.

deep man.....deep

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
wow, why would you make fun of sum 1 u don't even know...u need help, i'm sorry u have this issues
We love you fitz.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
Hmmm...Wrong forum?

Also...No flaming.

Edit - If you really hated him, you'd have bothered to say 'I hate you with a passion' or something...As apposed to "i h8 u"
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
Quote by kaptink
What brought on this assault on the fitz and the multiple spammings?

A good deal of alcohol and a chaotic mind.

The TS came in last night under several accounts. It was fascinating to see how fast the mods / admins could ban him as he tried to go from one account to another...
Is it the same little kid that had a 60's gibson SG bass that was given to him by geezer butler or something? Im sure he's not old enough to drink
god damn man, this is retarded, ricky117/gibsonsg41/epiphonesg41/whateverthehellelse41 gtfo also i agree with sly taco
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by watchingmefall
Well fitz, you know what they say. There is no such thing as bad publicity.

Yeah, really. First my sweep of the 'Epic' poll and now this.

But hey, many epic things have happened since.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Get out the lube because Dan is about to F you in the A.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
Elitist or not, thefitz kicks ass
Last.FM

Quote by Applehead
There are some things in life that are universally "good":

Sex, pizza, the smell of fresh washing and slap bass.
lol is the TS that guy who just kept posting videos of himself, said he just got a brand new Dean V bass, yet his youtube account showed he had it for quite a while, got banned, came back with a new name and people noticed it because he showed a pic of his basses which were exactly the same as the account he got banned with like 3 days earlier? This guy wins at future epicness.

Though one thing I'd like to know is why does he hate fitz so much?
Quote by joeyj123
I am in awe of your sizzling wit. please, accept this congratulatory e-cookie, and accompanying basket.
Last edited by Ranxston at Nov 1, 2007,
Quote by Confused4930
Elitist or not, thefitz kicks ass

Elitist. And thank you.

EDIT: What is it with me and these crazies? Since the Epic poll, there's this douche, and then there's that other guy of whom I won't speak because he'll google his own name, find this comment, then come in. These things are making my Gospels eversoanticlimactic.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Last edited by thefitz at Nov 1, 2007,
2.21.19.8 is with you against he who must not be named if he ever returns woo more immature flaming.

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
Quote by thefitz

EDIT: What is it with me and these crazies?

lol... before you know it there will a crazy ass bassist with photos of you side by side with their old Fender late 70's CBS Jazzes on their old bedroom wall. You being thefitz, you'd probably be more freaked out and phone the police about your photo being next to CBS Fenders than the stalker.

Of course I jest. But in all seriousness... don't these people have lives, or least use their valuable time to practise their instrument.
Quote by shut_up_you_***
lol... before you know it there will a crazy ass bassist with photos of you side by side with their old Fender late 70's CBS Jazzes on their old bedroom wall. You being thefitz, you'd probably be more freaked out and phone the police about your photo being next to CBS Fenders than the stalker.

Of course I jest. But in all seriousness... don't these people have lives, or least use their valuable time to practise their instrument.

Sorry I had to cut out some words, but SIGGED.

That one sentiment sums up me perfectly. But oh well, NSG will live on forever in our hearts/toilet bowls.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Quote by thefitz
Elitist. And thank you.

EDIT: What is it with me and these crazies? Since the Epic poll, there's this douche, and then there's that other guy of whom I won't speak because he'll google his own name, find this comment, then come in. These things are making my Gospels eversoanticlimactic.

you must be awesome enough to be stalked, dude. now you can compare yourself to...paris hilton? what an achievement
Quote by jsbassboy
you must be awesome enough to be stalked, dude. now you can compare yourself to...paris hilton? what an achievement

Her sex tape was much more boring than mine.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Quote by thefitz

That one sentiment sums up me perfectly. But oh well, NSG will live on forever in our hearts/toilet bowls.

I feel honoured. But I still feel your last sig was unbeatable mate.
Quote by thefitz
Her sex tape was much more boring than mine.

i dont even want to know.....
Quote by shut_up_you_***
You being thefitz, you'd probably be more freaked out and phone the police about your photo being next to CBS Fenders than the
stalker.

this is classic! LMAO!! sooooo true!!!
posting on a thread of a banned TS. like dancing on a grave. also, very UG Bass like.
gotta' love it!!
Quote by 83lespaulstudio
posting on a thread of a banned TS. like dancing on a grave. also, very UG Bass like.
gotta' love it!!

ha i second that
Quote by thefitz

Yeah, he was way too avant-garde for us.
Quote by joeyj123
I am in awe of your sizzling wit. please, accept this congratulatory e-cookie, and accompanying basket.
Quote by 83lespaulstudio
gotta' love it!!

Yeah, but I got a warning for it

About the stalker, yeah, I can hold my own against the stalker, but there's nothing I can do about the CBS Fender.

Just so that this post isn't spam... wait a sec... doesn't this mean that in this thread, I can't possibly write any spam?
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Last edited by thefitz at Nov 1, 2007,
i have to admit, thefitz, i admire your skills as a guitarist, and you have helped me learn a lot.

BUT

why. WHY do you have to hate tbirds. it makes me sad.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Quote by kranoscorp
i have to admit, thefitz, i admire your skills as a guitarist, and you have helped me learn a lot.

BUT

believe it or not....me too a lot actually

cause they suck

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
Quote by kranoscorp

BUT

A T-bird and a Big Muff in your GAS list!? Egad man, are you trying to kill me!?

But seriously - if I were to sum up my issue with the T-Bird (or even worse, the EB-0) without using the usual descriptors (price, fret access, bland tone, neck dive), I'd say that Gibson basses are "me-too" instruments that have absolutely no thought put into their design and are proof that you just can't take a guitar idea and just make it a bass. It doesn't work.

In short, the Thunderbird is physical proof that basses aren't big guitars. If you try to make it so, they just won't play well.

Did that clear it up?
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Quote by thefitz
A T-bird and a Big Muff in your GAS list!? Egad man, are you trying to kill me!?

Sacrilege!

haha
Quote by thefitz

But seriously - if I were to sum up my issue with the T-Bird (or even worse, the EB-0) without using the usual descriptors (price, fret access, bland tone, neck dive), I'd say that Gibson basses are "me-too" instruments that have absolutely no thought put into their design and are proof that you just can't take a guitar idea and just make it a bass. It doesn't work.

In short, the Thunderbird is physical proof that basses aren't big guitars. If you try to make it so, they just won't play well.

Did that clear it up?

Not really

i think it is at a good price, fret board can be accessed by twisting your hand, neck dive can be fixed by moving buttons around, and tone is relative.

of course, i must admit i am a total noob at guitars, and i do agree that the tbird has some issues, but i do not think that is enough to condemn an instrument.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Quote by thefitz

Did that clear it up?

The neck dive is really quite annoying. I had to put my strap lock in a new place to fix it.
For me though, Fret access is no problem. I have HUMONGO hands.

But, don't get a Thunder bird. I REALLLLLLLLLLLLY Don't suggest it. [ With that many L's]

But, back on topic. So Fitz, You Seem to be extremly hated. I think it's because of that picture with the bottle in your mouth. Just.

Creepy.
Page 1 of 2