not a proud moment for me. i'm typing this with a pen, as i have hair removal wax on my hands. if anyone can tellme how to get it off i'll tell you the quite hilarious story of how this all happened.
...Have you tried water? Perhaps a little soap even?

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Alcohol, nail polish remover? Lol. Usually hair removal waxes come with some small bottle of solution that heals the area and removes the excess wax. Or you can always rub it off.
Where's that confounded bridge?

Try to realize it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you.
Tear it off, no hair on your fingers (unless you're spiderman) so it shouldn't really hurt.
lol, "wax off"
sry thats immediatly where my mind went,

try gasoline, it might work
You are now blinking manually
No story, no solution.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Dude.... MELT IT

DERR DERR DERR. @_O;
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
can't type uch, but u can't get this stuff off with a littlt soap. alcohol hardly worked, nail p remover didnt, and the bottle of removal suff that came with the wax is gone. when i use soap i can kinda loosen the wax and ush it a bit, but i dunno how to get all the little bits off once i do. it's hard to bunch together.
hmm...

Just walk it off man.
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Try baby oil? That should get some of it off...
we know a place no spaceships go
Please dont tell me you tryed to jerk off with wax.....
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
Quote by raindropsXroses
Sand paper?

ouch
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
ouch

Well, liquids don't seem to be working, so I thought I'd suggest something a little rougher...

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Quote by sheumack111
Please dont tell me you tryed to jerk off with wax.....

hmm... not a bad idea....
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

THANK YOU KIMBY, YOU WONDERFUL PERSON! a little of that victoria's secret scented oil in my medicine cabinet did the trick.

right, now for the story.

i was sitting on the toilet, a very average crap making its way out of my body, when i got bored and decided to inspect my cabinets under the sink. i looked deep inside one and saw a box lying crooked. when i reached for it, it wouldn't budge. it seemed to be stuck to the wall. i got off the toilet and washed my hands (wiped of course) and decided to give it another go. i pulled really hard, and it eventually came loose.
what i was holding was a flimsy box with half a plastic container sticking out of it, held in an awkward position with a lump of wax about the size of a golf ball. i attempted to separate the box from the container, succeeding only in getting wax all over my hands. "no problem" i said, figuring i'd get messy and clean up when i was done. oh how wrong i was. i figured a little hot water would loosen up the wax, so i ran it under the sink, finally getting everything apart. that ended up getting more soft wax all over my hands, which i then attempted to deposit in the plastic container. i got the bulk of it in. i got everything relatively clean, and saw an application strip lying on the floor; most likely fell out of the box while i separated everything. i figured 'what the hey,' and slapped a bit of water-heated wax on my pubes, and applied the strip on top of that. what i then did i have no recollected reasoning for. i simply grabbed the end of the strip and pulled as hard and fast as i could, causing a pain like none i've ever felt before. luckily for me, it only lasted about 5 seconds, but that was enough to let me know i'd had enough. i started throwing everything in the trash, and washing my hands. to my surprise, the was didn't really come off. i figured "alright, i'll just hop in the shower, get some intense cleaning done, and then i'll finish up everything when i get out." well, i couldn't get it off in the shower. i got some off, but there was no way it was all going to leave. I got out, head hung in defeat, and threw the rest of the things away. during my 'cleaning' job, i succeeded in getting wax on the many objects in the bathroom, such as the faucet knobs, the toilet seat, the floor of the shower, and the toilet paper roll. I used about every product in the bathroom to try and get the stuff off, to no avail. every product that is, except the victoria's secret oil. in my many previous masturbatory exploits i had found out that oil gets more things messy than it cleans up. however, i was mistaken in this case. anyway, i looked down at the strip i had pulled off of my pubic hair, only to find about five measely hairs on it. what a waste of all that suffering. I threw it in the trash and came to my computer, quite depressed, and began to type out my first request with the end of a pen, knowing quite well that the minds of the pit would solve my problem, as i'd seen it do for many a man down on his luck, especially in these such situations.
so you tried jerkin' off with wax, pubes, and baby oil on the toilet, and in the shower?
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

lmfao. I always manage to get wax allll over the place when I wax my legs. and yes, my cabinet under the sink has boxes stuck all over the place. I waste half the bottle of baby oil trying to clean the sink before my mother yells at me. :/ loll but it's worth it in the end.
no one suggested putting icy hot on it?
What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet? I'll answer for you. NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.
- Bill Hicks