Well I decided not to buy that laney because i want to upgrade my amp system instead of making it smaller, so I have 1000 dollars to spend on a tube amp of my choice, what should I buy, I play metal, rock, blues, bluegrass, spanish, whatever my options are not limited, I want something two channel that can play full warm cleans, and crunchy distortion. Give me your opinion.
used mesa F series?
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
useed JCM900...peavey classic (get a tube screamer and/or a distortion pedal though)...vox AC30...
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Classic 30 can't handle metal.

Grunge at the most with built in distortion.

I think a Peavey Valveking Head would be good, can handle everything from country to power-metal quite well, and a really nice cabinet like a Marshall 1960A
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
engl blackmore
my gear:

guitar: Schecter c1 classic
amp: Engl fireball
box: Engl v30 4x12
effects: g-major
in future: ESP eclipse, PRS Custom 24...
Quote by ssguitar
used mesa F series?

Best suggestion in this thread. Check out Rivera, too.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Dude budget is 1000... I believe engl blackmores are alot more I think the heads are like 1400?

Mesa F Series are fairly pricey aswell from what I know, I am looking for something that can do metal mostly. But can still have nice warm cleans.

1000.00 budget...
Mesa has discontinued the F series. I've seen a leftover F50 for $900, and you can probably find one second hand for less than that.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by GreenTuna
Dude budget is 1000... I believe engl blackmores are alot more I think the heads are like 1400?

Mesa F Series are fairly pricey aswell from what I know, I am looking for something that can do metal mostly. But can still have nice warm cleans.

1000.00 budget...

I've seen used Mesa Mark IVs (one of the best amps available for very wide range of great tones) in the $900 US range. Check ebay & craigslist regularly, & be patient!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011