Poll: Family Guy or The Simpsons?
Poll Options
View poll results: Family Guy or The Simpsons?
Family Guy
487 53%
The Simpsons
431 47%
Voters: 918.
Page 1 of 9
simpsons=)
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
probs the simpsons but family guy is hilarity at its finest
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
family guy.
Quote by Zach
I'm gonna make a poster of my pinky finger that says in big bold letters on the bottom 'USE IT'
Quote by Switch
I was not expecting him to have a ferret skilled in nuclear weaponry
i ****ing hate the simpsons. All the episodes are way overplayed and they are too focused on plot rather than comedy Vs family guy which is always funny.
Simpsons, I dont like family guy. Just full of pointless stupid things that are funny the first time but not after that.
Quote by scarecr0w
i ****ing hate the simpsons. All the episodes are way overplayed and they are too focused on plot rather than comedy Vs family guy which is always funny.

True. Although Family Guy is good for a laugh, The Simpsons does have a plot. Allbeit not a very strong one but its there. With Family Guy it is just random tangent after random tangent, then all of that is followed by a boob joke.

SOOO.... In my honest opinion Simpsons blows Family Guy out of the water.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
Quote by chris_red
south park!

no south park?

the simpsons

family guys is better then south park also.
Quote by notoriousnumber
High five!!...

Actually no, youre an idiot.
Family Guy was good until S5, when flashbacks took over, so Simpsons based on the extremely pointless and random swearing and sex references that now control Family Guy S6
You can't beat the Simpsons, if not soley on the basis of longevity, then the fact that its humour helps drive the story along, as opposed to the absurdity of Family Guy sketches.
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
Are you guys completely crazy? It boggles the mind that you can put something as short-lived and immediate as Family Guy against the legacy of Simpsons season 3-8. Family Guy is basically immature and LOL THIS IS SO RANDOM humour, over a pallette of uninteresting and uninspiring catch-phrase based characters. For example, I don't think I could describe Peter Griffin as a character, because he's only used as a vehicle for about 70% of the show's jokes, and doesn't, uh, really have a personality.
Family Guy is nothing compared to the Simpsons' golden age. Simpsons chew up Family Guy and spit it out.

Just my opinion, though. If you read carefully, you'll see i subtly pass it off as fact.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
if i was to choose to watch a repeat i'd go for the simpsons, (also depends on what episode)

i'd watch a new family guy episode over a new simpsons ep
and i'd prefer an old simpsons ep over an old family guy ep
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
The Simpsons.
I have yet to find one original thing funny in Family Guy; the only good bits are the ones taken from The Simpsons... and even those aren't done as well.
404: Sig not found.
family guy
member of the Australia FTW! group (pm the random hero or alter bridge to join (aussies only)
Family guy. The biggest blindly followed trend in cartooning. (In the UK, at least).

So I vote Simpsons.
Quote by remember
family guys is better then south park also.

no
England is mine and it owes me a living
voted for family guy but south park beats family guy the new episodes have been amazing with imagination land lol
Woot, just made it 50/50!

But honestly though, it doesn't matter. Both are good.

It's all comedy, so who cares. The episode of The Simpsons where they go into the MMORPG is HiLarious.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
wow this is such a tight poll, i guess theyre equally liked
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Between Family Guy and the Simpsons, i choose Simpsons, but i like Futurama better than both.
simpsons. family guys rly gay sometimes
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
Quote by rorythefaggot
Are you guys completely crazy? It boggles the mind that you can put something as short-lived and immediate as Family Guy against the legacy of Simpsons season 3-8. Family Guy is basically immature and LOL THIS IS SO RANDOM humour, over a pallette of uninteresting and uninspiring catch-phrase based characters. For example, I don't think I could describe Peter Griffin as a character, because he's only used as a vehicle for about 70% of the show's jokes, and doesn't, uh, really have a personality.
Family Guy is nothing compared to the Simpsons' golden age. Simpsons chew up Family Guy and spit it out.

Just my opinion, though. If you read carefully, you'll see i subtly pass it off as fact.

+1 'Faggot
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
Futurama.

Quote by scarecr0w

Quote by The_Hottest_Day
True. Although Family Guy is good for a laugh, The Simpsons does have a plot. Allbeit not a very strong one but its there. With Family Guy it is just random tangent after random tangent, then all of that is followed by a boob joke.

SOOO.... In my honest opinion Simpsons blows Family Guy out of the water.

Whoa whoawhoawhoa...you agreed with him, and then went on to completely disagree with him.
<Han> I love Hitler
Simpsons Just about because of it's earlier stuff-it sucks now.

Family guy is great but a lil repetitive in it's humour.