I can't find "Battles" tabs anywhere in the internet and I'd really love to know how to play some guitar and bass parts in both "Tonto" and "Rainbow" (from their 2007 album Mirrored). If anyone has tabbed Battles or knows how to play the songs, could you please post the instructions here? I was surprised not to find any Battles tabs in 911tabs or UG.

Also, remember to check the Battles-thread!
Fender MiM Stratocaster (stock, leftie)
Epiphone EB-0 (strings inverted to suit lefthandedness)
Laney BC-120 amp
Fender Champ 600 reissue
Boss Gt-8
Russian 90s Big Muff Pi (green)
Electro-Harmonix POG and LBP-1
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/battles_tabs.htm This certainly is a start! I'd love to see Rainbow and Tonto too.
Laney BC-120 amp
Fender Champ 600 reissue
Boss Gt-8
I just put up IPT2 off of Battles B EP.
I don't think it is loaded up yet, but it should be soon.
I don't know if it is entirely correct. But for the most part, it's pretty close!

I'll try to start working on some other songs. Hope I can get some help!
I also just finished Ddiamond... they haven't put it up yet, but that was just today
They still haven't put up the tab for IPT2... If you are interested in either and they don't get put up just message me and I will send you the tab.

I have IPT2 in GuitarPro format
and will do a regular format of it as well

I have Ddiamond in the regular format and will have it in GuitarPro format as soon as I finish the drums for the last couple parts and find a way to make the one part sound ok with it being in midi...
mawcs87,should your tabs already be showing up? Try uploading them to rapidshare or anything like that and posting the link here!
I'll try. I just downloaded their album, and was looking forward to listening to it : D
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Thanks a lot people for your help! That Tonto riff tablature sounds right, I played the riff for 5 mins after I got it right! Rainbow tab would also make my day.
Laney BC-120 amp
Fender Champ 600 reissue
Boss Gt-8