Page 1 of 2
Well, got a package a couple of days ago, from my ex-girlfriend, whom I'd left around 2 months ago. See, I'd moaned like a bitch to get all my **** back for quite a while; and honestly didn't think I would. But, low and behold, the package contained two socks, a necklace, and most importantly, a fudge load of pokemanz GB games, the ones where you actually knew all the names. (You know you'd be happy to get such trinkets back, too. ^~)

So, I'm pretty much wondering, what materialistic have you lost via the ending of a relationship, what have you regained, and do you have any badass stories on how you got such items back?

Thought I'd shove a thread on that isn't repeated every week. >>
Quote by TheGoldenGod
this thread keeps rearing its ugly head. die pube thread, die!
This is not what I imagined the thread to be about...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
This is not what I imagined the thread to be about...

I know, the interweb disappoints me
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Sorry, man.

The poop thread is about 6 threads down.
Quote by TheGoldenGod
I had a girlfriend once that I bought a $300 jade necklace for. The thing was beautiful. Hell, the thing looked so good I would've worn it on a daily basis. Of course, she and I broke up some time later, but I wanted my damn jade.

...long story short, I broke into her house and stole it (along with a collection of "questionable" photos/videos of her that she had saved on her computer) when she was on vacation with her parents.

Edit: there was one other time that I bought something real expensive for a GF. I got this girl I was dating one of those Lord of the Rings swords. She was a HUGE fan and wanted one of the elf people's (I forget which) swords for her birthday. I bought it for her....of course I had been planning to break up with her and mainly wanted to do something nice for her before breaking up (I had been her first love so I felt crappy about dumping her).
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Last edited by musicianamedave at Nov 1, 2007,
I love the thread title, and honestly, this is by far the best thread ive seen for months! Kudos!

I always used to lose my kickboxing team hoodies to various girlfriends, I only ever recieved one back in the post, it was more a gesture of hate than anything though. I also recieved a small black stuffed sheep, and a diamond ring, neither of which was much use to me to be honest.

Worst thing I ever lost though was my SNES, dirty bitch! You dont take a mans SNES, theres just some lines you dont cross. All I got in return was her extrenal hard drive with 20 GB worth of friends, scrubs, peepshow, red dwarf etc. I want my God-Damned SNES!
Diezel, Motherfucker
^ holy ****!

ahaha

what is it about Dave's. Make them kind of aggressive and vengeful.
Quote by Raii
Sorry, man.

The poop thread is about 6 threads down.

I'd rather not go there, actually. Just wanted to let you know what your thread title might attract...
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by mh400nt
I love the thread title, and honestly, this is by far the best thread ive seen for months! Kudos!

I always used to lose my kickboxing team hoodies to various girlfriends, I only ever recieved one back in the post, it was more a gesture of hate than anything though. I also recieved a small black stuffed sheep, and a diamond ring, neither of which was much use to me to be honest.

Worst thing I ever lost though was my SNES, dirty bitch! You dont take a mans SNES, theres just some lines you dont cross. All I got in return was her extrenal hard drive with 20 GB worth of friends, scrubs, peepshow, red dwarf etc. I want my God-Damned SNES!

hahaaa : D poor you! thanks for the laugh!
鋼の錬金術師
Dude, I can only think of one thing you could be doing with such photos.

If that is so..

I usually spend excessive amounts of money on stuff for girlfriends too, whom I've spent a considerable amount of time with.
But I'd rather them keep such things than have to resort to cross-dressing to get my money's worth.
Unless there is a legitimate, and legal reason. Such as entertaining Kensai, via dressing up in a skimpy outfit with pink underwear, whilst performing the 'Bear Force 1' dance routine.

And no, there is no actual poop thread. ._.
Quote by TheGoldenGod
I have lost over a number of relationships

A £1500 engagement ring...

A Versace Jacket my favourite piece of clothing at the time that she burned...bitch

A nice watch my dad gave to me...

Countless CD's & DVD's

A guitar pick (petty i know but i wanted it back)

My self respect
I have awesome hair
Quote by Zeppfreak170

A Versace Jacket my favourite piece of clothing at the time that she burned...bitch

My self respect

Yeah but dude....its a SNES.....
Diezel, Motherfucker
My friend broke up with this chick that everyone hated. She got him addicted to morphine by slipping him tablets. When they broke up he was living with her so everything he owned was at her place. Me and another friend practically broke into her house and ganked all of his stuff, and anything of hers that was worth taking. The most notable item of hers that we ended up with was a newspaper stand that she had grabbed off some street corner or something.
100 €
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Quote by Zeppfreak170

Countless CD's & DVD's

A guitar pick (petty i know but i wanted it back)

My self respect

woow~dam man thats rough (and too the dude who lost his SNES)

i would not trust a woman for a long time if i lost what you've lost
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Child In Time
It's the one thing you definitely won't get back.

You lost your SNES too?
Quote by TheGoldenGod
Quote by Child In Time
Time.

Oh Christ...yes.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
this happened to me when I was still very little
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Raii
You lost your SNES too?

I CANNOT stop laughing at this!

Cheers
Diezel, Motherfucker
Quote by bassboy 999
what is it about Dave's. Make them kind of aggressive and vengeful.

not all of us mate

but it is a well known fact that all Dave's rock, hard and fast, like a piston
Quote by Aftertime
woow~dam man thats rough (and too the dude who lost his SNES)

i would not trust a woman for a long time if i lost what you've lost

I don't believe me, women are stupid I've been single for over 2 1/2 years and loving it. I don't see myself having a relationship for a long time.

Far too much fun to be had with the single life.
I have awesome hair
Quote by musicianamedave
I had a girlfriend once that I bought a $300 jade necklace for. The thing was beautiful. Hell, the thing looked so good I would've worn it on a daily basis. Of course, she and I broke up some time later, but I wanted my damn jade.

...long story short, I broke into her house and stole it (along with a collection of "questionable" photos/videos of her that she had saved on her computer) when she was on vacation with her parents.

Although that is extremely humourous, it's technically theft, no? If you give something as a gift I don't think you hold the rights to it anymore.
my ex has a shitload of my books. it is ok though, we still talk sometimes so i can just ask (demand) them back.
one of my ex actually stole **** loads from my house when we broke up (he was staying with us for a while) if it was just my stuff i wouldn't be as angry but it was my families stuff too (including the kids) he's an asshole anyway
Quote by rich_sg
Oh come on Emz, the thread is who's your favorite UG'er, not MOST FAVORITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Elecktra Of The UG Hero's And Villian's Club Pm josh999x To Join

The proud owner of [x]Huffy[x]

Quote by Heafyman
You Jackass_babe are cool.
My ex refused to return my stuff when we broke up... the stuff included:
about 15 books, a 20foot long guitar cable, and my towel.
Quote by clapton-floyd
I don't believe in free will, I believe in Rohypnol.
I actually held off breaking off a REALLY bad relationship because if i did it before i got my tool cds back id never get em back

......this went on for 3 years
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Quote by fosho
I actually held off breaking off a REALLY bad relationship because if i did it before i got my tool cds back id never get em back

......this went on for 3 years

You're my hero.
Quote by denizenz
You win.

I'm actually quite surprised no one has even mentioned that one until now.
I've lost countless CD's and DVD's, I bought my one girlfriend a really expensive heart necklace/pendant thing which 'll never get back, but besides that I think I've done alright.

I dated a girl for 2 and a half years and never did one nice thing for her. When I finally did do something nice and bought her an expensive necklace, she cheated on me. Life is a bitch haha.
Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...
Quote by Child In Time
Time.

Quoted for truth.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Page 1 of 2