Out of this lot which would you want the most and what do you think are the pros and cons of each? Thanks

ESP U-01 [HELLION]

£1,398.37

ESP TRUCKSTER

£1,211.92

ESP KH-3 NECK-THRU

£994.23

ESP Eclipse S-I

£1,723.95
I'd go for the Truckster. I like humbuckers more than single coils or P90's, and I prefer having no tremolo. It also has the most sound shaping options, as opposed to the S-1 and the U-01.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Hm I'd probably go with the Sugizo (last one) but with a Bridge humbucker. And maybe a tone knob aswell. The Uruha is nice too though, both of them are two of my fav guitarists.

Edit: Right, pros and cons...

Uruha: Looks sexy as ****! But the tone shaping options are few, the pickup selector could be in a more effective position (for fast pickup changes), and the pickups aren't the most versatile. But then again, The Gazette have a very interesting sound, playing drop B with P-90's and Singlecoils. I imagine this guitar would kick ass at rock n roll.

Hetfield: Cool finish, but everyone would take you for a wannabe for playing it. But it's got a lot of tonal options, and even though I'm not a fan of EMG's this one's at least got the 60 in the neck for good cleans.

Hammett: Looks ugly in my opinion, especially the headstock. I would never in my life buy a guitar with an EMG 81 in the neck position. 24 frets are nice though, and the fret access is decent. But still this is the only of these guitars that I wouldn't want if I was offered one.

Sugizo: Genious guitar player, for one. It looks damn sexy, it's an original take on a classic design, sure to piss of the purists which is nice Singlecoils are pretty original, esp for heavy rock, and if you feel the need you could drop a humbucking singlecoil (DiMarzio etc) in the bridge position. But I'd like more tonal options (I like to have two tone controls), and the fret access is pretty bad on the highest frets. But the Luna Seaish logo is cool.
Last edited by Aziraphale at Nov 1, 2007,
neck-thru, looks hot and has floyd rose and humbuckers......but it all depends on the kind of music you play..if metal rythm get the truckster, if metal lead neck-thru,if more instrumentel get the eclipse
equipment
guitars:
lefty fender tele standard ,
lefty tanglewood electro-acoustic
usa gibson flying v (flipped for lefty)
castrol oil can single coil electric
amp
vox ad50vt
pedals
dunlop crybaby wah
mxr blue box

go on ireland!
Quote by TERU
Does how many knobs on the guitar a factor?

It depends on what they do, obviously. My ideal setup is one master volume, and two tone knobs (one for the neck pickup and one for the bridge/middle). It also depends on what style or styles of music you want to play. If you're a thrash metal guy then you will probably not need anything more than one volume knob. If you play jazz you'll want a tone knob, and if you play a lot of clean stuff you'll probably want a lot of knobs, and maybe splittable pickups aswell.

So find out what you want and see what each guitar has to offer you.
I never liked the finish of the truckster, looks daft to me. If I had to choose I'd take an eclipse
why arent the ESP LTD Ec-1000s on here?
Gear
Gibson Les Paul std faded, Godin LG
Marshall jcm900
Keeley ds1, maxon od808, boston tu500, RMC Wizard
Because they are basically Trucksters with regular finish...
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
the Uruha sig, purely coz it's from the guy from the GazettE!!!! and it's better looking than the others, IMO
Wow, if you don't know whether you want EMGs or single coils you need to go play some guitars before you make a choice here.
Quote by Roc8995
Wow, if you don't know whether you want EMGs or single coils you need to go play some guitars before you make a choice here.

+1
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
hay, no where did I say i was gonna buy these guitars. I was just looking for opinions on them from other people, why they like dont like etc.

Quote by Roc8995
Quote by TERU
hay, no where did I say i was gonna buy these guitars. I was just looking for opinions on them from other people, why they like dont like etc.

So basically this thread is useless?

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
no but your post was

Quote by FacingUsAll
So basically this thread is useless?

Quote by Roc8995

/thread

seriously though, you should play them for yourself, your personality should guide you to the right one.