Just keep in mind that anything is possible, for all you know your mom can be a goat.
Quote by War Nerve
Do you believe ghosts are real? I believe anything is possible and I believe I will **** my pants if I see one. check these ghost videos out and I couldn't tell if any of these were photoshoped but they look real to me.
http://www.winterrowd.com/ghostphotography/

uh... you can do those without photoshopping, you know.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i believer for 1 reason: I HAVE SEEN THEM!!
I'm not crazy, others are just Jealous that the voices don't talk to them

www.myspace.com/darthblaze99

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
i think they are there, which is odd because I am a very scientific person. I can't figure out how they are there but I do believe the evidence of their existance is irrefutable
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
It's funny, I saw a whole bunch on teh youtubes and the most convincing video was literally a speck of dirt on a car's window.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Quote by ValoRhoads
i think they are there, which is odd because I am a very scientific person. I can't figure out how they are there but I do believe the evidence of their existance is irrefutable

The science community just called, they want you to stop telling people you're scientific.

I've yet to see some real evidence of ghosts.
*shrugs* My house used to be "haunted" with gawd knows what. They left now though, thankfully.
Oh noes!
no, no and no....everytime theres a ghost its on "VIDEO", when i have a ghost experience then i will believe until then no.
I believe in "ghosts" but only use the term because others will know what I'm talking about. I don't believe there is a middle place between heaven and hell or anything like that, I think they're more or less angels/demons/ect. I also don't think there's activity in an area where someone died, demons are literally everywhere. There might be a lot of them in certain places but where I'm heading is more of a discussion not related to ghosts.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Quote by Kensai
The science community just called, they want you to stop telling people you're scientific.

1988 called, it want's it's joke back
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by Kensai

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Quote by ValoRhoads
1988 called, it want's it's joke back

The term "retro" called, it wants to explain itself.
Quote by Kensai

Heh, I have a problem with people always asking for scientific or even logical explanations for things that are by definition "super natural", meaning beyond or outside of the confines of natural law. Religion unjustly false under much of the same scrutiny.
Quote by denizenz
Heh, I have a problem with people always asking for scientific or even logical explanations for things that are by definition "super natural", meaning beyond or outside of the confines of natural law. Religion unjustly false under much of the same scrutiny.

You're right. Let's all just believe it without questioning. Hey, scientology seems cool...!

If I see some atleast close-to-plausible evidence I might consider it, but when people look at long exposure photos (giving that ghost blur), badly compressed videos or hear it from a friend and believe it, I just can't respect that.
Quote by Kensai
You're right. Let's all just believe it without questioning. Hey, scientology seems cool...!

If I see some atleast close-to-plausible evidence I might consider it, but when people look at long exposure photos (giving that ghost blur), badly compressed videos or hear it from a friend and believe it, I just can't respect that.

I agree that you should test things logically, and look for at least some kind of proof. I'm not insinuating that people should swallow whatever is handed them without any thought. I just don't expect some guy in a white coat someplace to work out empirical scientific evidence in support of the paranormal.

Having said all of this, I don't believe in ghosts. It's interesting to think about and ghost stories (actual ghost stories not horror movies) are entertaining, but I am with Kensai. I've not seen any evidence.
Ghosts and spooky **** like that is something you have to experience for yourself. There are many people who refuse to believe in ghosts, that have something strange happen to them, which doesn't always change their mind, but they can never come to a logical reason for it. That doesn't mean "ghosts" are behind everything, but in our quest to understand everything around and within us, we are sure quick to dismiss inexplainable occurrences. I believe there are things about the Universe and indeed our own planet that cannot be explained by the laws of nature that we perceive. I believe there is something else beyond our sight that influences our daily life in some way. What is it? **** knows, but if it leaves me alone, I'm happy.

My uncle doesn't necessarily believe in ghosts, but shortly after my grandmother died, he was talking to my mother in the kitchen, and a coffee cup flew into the air then dropped on the floor, shattering. I wasn't there so of course I don't think much of it, but how exactly do you explain that? What is the logical reason for a coffee cup lifting itself off the table and then destroying it self? Are coffee cups alive? Was it air pressure? Why did nothing else fly around or break then? As for myself, the strangest thing to ever happen to me was in the same house. I was in the living room with my cousin and the closet door swung open by itself. That I can and will attribute to wind / air pressure change. Other than that, my life has been ghost free.

The funny thing about all the ghost shows you see on TV, is that the weird stuff always happens to women. That makes it even harder to believe that any of it is true.
Quote by denizenz
I agree that you should test things logically, and look for at least some kind of proof. I'm not insinuating that people should swallow whatever is handed them without any thought. I just don't expect some guy in a white coat someplace to work out empirical scientific evidence in support of the paranormal.

Having said all of this, I don't believe in ghosts. It's interesting to think about and ghost stories (actual ghost stories not horror movies) are entertaining, but I am with Kensai. I've not seen any evidence.

If I wasn't living in this "cursed" house, I'd agree with you. I've personally seen tons of evidence, smokey rooms being one of the obvious. However, what is the point of taking a picture when any idiot with Photoshop could recreate it in less than ten minutes?
Oh noes!
OMGZ0RZ GHOSTS IS REAL I SAW ONE AT MY WINDOW!!1!!1!!!

oh wait, that was just the windowcleaner seen through a haze of window washing foam stuff.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by CM_X5
I believe in "ghosts" but only use the term because others will know what I'm talking about. I don't believe there is a middle place between heaven and hell or anything like that, I think they're more or less angels/demons/ect. I also don't think there's activity in an area where someone died, demons are literally everywhere. There might be a lot of them in certain places but where I'm heading is more of a discussion not related to ghosts.

These are my thoughts EXACTLY. Though i have somehting to add. I belive said demons imitate the the dead people, in order to spread confusion. Thats what fools people into thinking that peoples spirits are frolicing about the place after they die.

Supernatural defies natural science in other words the laws of science will not apply in anyway. But of course if you dont believe in the supernatural then this wont apply to you. Having said that ,most people donot belive in the supernatural because the stand by the laws of science for everything, therefore they cannot fathom something that defies these laws.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by denizenz

Aah, good, I thought you were arguing for the opposite

Having said all of mine, I agree with you on the interesting to think about and entertaining part. I do like the romantic 18-19th century horror appeal, and the thought of ghosts existing because of that appeal, but proving it, or atleast being close to somewhat plausible proof... it's an entirely different matter.

Quote by esther_mouse
OMGZ0RZ GHOSTS IS REAL I SAW ONE AT MY WINDOW!!1!!1!!!

*sigged*

Quote by Kensai
Aah, good, I thought you were arguing for the opposite

Having said all of mine, I agree with you on the interesting to think about and entertaining part. I do like the romantic 18-19th century horror appeal, and the thought of ghosts existing because of that appeal, but proving it, or atleast being close to somewhat plausible proof... it's an entirely different matter.

I am more interested in local myths and legends. Places that exist in reality where people have claimed to experience paranormal activity, or where abnormal activity once took place. There are many tuberculosis wards or mental institutes in Ohio that are supposedly haunted.
Quote by denizenz
I am more interested in local myths and legends. Places that exist in reality where people have claimed to experience paranormal activity, or where abnormal activity once took place. There are many tuberculosis wards or mental institutes in Ohio that are supposedly haunted.

Yeah I like those places and stories too. There's an old mental asylum not far from here which has been abandoned for quite some time. I've been meaning to go there and take pics ^^

It's supposedly haunted, of course.
^Theres an old red brick mental home near me which looks like a good bit of fun if we could find a way past the massive barbed wire fences. Its the only place around here that gives me the creeps.
Gear:
Quote by Kensai
Yeah I like those places and stories too. There's an old mental asylum not far from here which has been abandoned for quite some time. I've been meaning to go there and take pics ^^

It's supposedly haunted, of course.

Heh, now I'm all excited to read a good story. Any famous haunts in Sweden I could read about?
Quote by denizenz
Heh, now I'm all excited to read a good story. Any famous haunts in Sweden I could read about?

Not any that I can remember, I've always read british ghoststories =(

I got in the mood for painting, myself.
Quote by Kensai
Not any that I can remember, I've always read british ghoststories =(

I got in the mood for painting, myself.

Well, good luck with your painting then. Apart from music, I have no artistic ability whatsoever.
Quote by Mud Martian
Ghosts and spooky **** like that is something you have to experience for yourself. There are many people who refuse to believe in ghosts, that have something strange happen to them, which doesn't always change their mind, but they can never come to a logical reason for it. That doesn't mean "ghosts" are behind everything, but in our quest to understand everything around and within us, we are sure quick to dismiss inexplainable occurrences. I believe there are things about the Universe and indeed our own planet that cannot be explained by the laws of nature that we perceive. I believe there is something else beyond our sight that influences our daily life in some way. What is it? **** knows, but if it leaves me alone, I'm happy.

My uncle doesn't necessarily believe in ghosts, but shortly after my grandmother died, he was talking to my mother in the kitchen, and a coffee cup flew into the air then dropped on the floor, shattering. I wasn't there so of course I don't think much of it, but how exactly do you explain that? What is the logical reason for a coffee cup lifting itself off the table and then destroying it self? Are coffee cups alive? Was it air pressure? Why did nothing else fly around or break then? As for myself, the strangest thing to ever happen to me was in the same house. I was in the living room with my cousin and the closet door swung open by itself. That I can and will attribute to wind / air pressure change. Other than that, my life has been ghost free.

The funny thing about all the ghost shows you see on TV, is that the weird stuff always happens to women. That makes it even harder to believe that any of it is true.

Did your Gran hate coffee or something?
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
There was this program on livingtv last night called Most haunted live..saw about 30 mins of it. Freaky to an extent but pure bollocks. Apparently someone threw a knife at the woman off camera...only as the whole team arrived, not when she was alone.

I remeber seein it a long long time ago and it was much better. Watched it pureley for the entertainment, because halloween tv tends to be dull.
Gear:
i have a theory as too the videos always being blury. i think its a side effect of the subjects being angels and demons
I'm not crazy, others are just Jealous that the voices don't talk to them

www.myspace.com/darthblaze99

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
I had an experience once...the room got cold all of a sudden and the door closed by itself.......it was right as the air conditioner guy left our hosue....creepy
I don't believe in them, purely because if you're going to make the effort to stick around on Earth, why hang around in dull arse places like abandoned hospitals, derelict houses and graveyards?

If I was a ghost, I'd haunt every gig Cliff Richard did. I'd detune all the instruments before they went on and connect all the leads to the wrong things. That would be fun haunting.
"Is it an ambulance? Is he Philip Larkin? So much power in so few words."
~The Observer

"A transcendant terrestris, a timeless behemoth, trapped like Sisyphus in the cyclical burden of his own genius."
~The Sun

"His a cant."
~The Independent