My dad. Well, he keeps telling me to eat because I'm getting "skinny".
I'm definitely not skinny at all, neither am I fat, though I used to be.
Anyway, he's a doctor, and he tells me since I'm 16 I can eat whatever the hell I want, he encourages me to eat fat, and tells me veggies are useless. He's not a bad doctor when it comes to prescribing pills and what not, but when it comes to nutrition, it boggles my mind how he doesn't know/care about it.
Anyway, the point is, I get really annoyed when he actually encourages me to eat unhealthy food, especially since I was once unhealthy and it's like he is telling me being unhealthy is okay because i'm 16.

This was more like a rant more than anything, but whatever, you can rant as well.
Quote by Lethal.7
he is fatting you up for the spit fire.

run.

anyway :P I hate it when you look at a random person to say hello or something, and they look the other way T_T
Check out my band (epic folk/death metal) at www.amorgen.org and add us to your favorite social networks!

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C7
Ibanez RG 2620
ENGL Powerball 2
ENGL 2 x 12" PRO Slanted E212VH
TC Electronic G-major 2
Behringer FCB1010
Im America, you are hard pressed to find a doctor who is in shape, they're all fat bastards! That boggles me! Doctor: "Well you know what you need to do is..." Me: "Yeah, not listen to your fatter ass!"
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
A friend of mine is always like "what's wrong??"..and if I say nothing, she gets pissed because "I don't trust her"

Since when do people have to have problems ALL THE TIME!?!?!

/rant
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Quote by SvnStringMaster
talk, breathe, live, eat, sleep, thats what people do that tick me off

LMFAO
I hate when people try to use showmanship to cover up incompetance, showmanship should come from exceptional musicianship, not exist to hide inadequacy. (aimed at guitarists who flail their guitars around whilst playing nonsense, as well as drummers who twirl sticks but dont know their rudiments, oh and to all useless singers everywhere)
Diezel, Motherfucker
Quote by ValoRhoads
Im America, you are hard pressed to find a doctor who is in shape, they're all fat bastards! That boggles me! Doctor: "Well you know what you need to do is..." Kevin James: "Yeah, not listen to your fatter ass!"

Fixed.

It bugs me when people come into my room to talk to me, and leave without closing the door. I need to have closed doors, I'm very OCD about the whole thing, and when they do that, I secretly wish harm upon them.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
snoring, eating/drinking noises, not keeping promises, being vain/arrogant
Dancing In Your Dust
I love it when they go all-knowing hypocritical vain arrogant bastard on me, it really makes my day
when people think they know everything better and think they are the best at something cause they have their heads up their asses
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Eat everything!! grow fat...die...and make him regret it...
or you can just try explaining your ideas to him, and find a reasonable middle solution?
When people I don't know talk to me in stores, restaurants, ect. >_<
666 BRO
Quote by Horebane
My dad. Well, he keeps telling me to eat because I'm getting "skinny".
I'm definitely not skinny at all, neither am I fat, though I used to be.
Anyway, he's a doctor, and he tells me since I'm 16 I can eat whatever the hell I want, he encourages me to eat fat, and tells me veggies are useless. He's not a bad doctor when it comes to prescribing pills and what not, but when it comes to nutrition, it boggles my mind how he doesn't know/care about it.
Anyway, the point is, I get really annoyed when he actually encourages me to eat unhealthy food, especially since I was once unhealthy and it's like he is telling me being unhealthy is okay because i'm 16.

This was more like a rant more than anything, but whatever, you can rant as well.

I'm in a bit of a similar situation, except it's my mom and she's not a doctor. I used to be fairly overweight, wouldn't say fat, and I've been progressively losing more. My mom thinks I'm not eating enough, but I still eat 3 solid meals a day. I've just been more active which is why I have been losing weight. Actually, most of it is turning into muscle.

I think it's because the parents are used to the old you, and it's difficult for them to watch you change so they want you to retain your original image.
when people ask really stupid questions, my sister does it all the time. oh my god that really winds me up. just makes me want to smack her!
Quote by rich_sg
Oh come on Emz, the thread is who's your favorite UG'er, not MOST FAVORITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Elecktra Of The UG Hero's And Villian's Club Pm josh999x To Join

The proud owner of [x]Huffy[x]

Quote by Heafyman
You Jackass_babe are cool.
I hate it when your girl friend breaks up with you, won't give you a reason, says she wants to be friends, but acts like a jackass towards you.
Quote by SvnStringMaster
talk, breathe, live, eat, sleep, thats what people do that tick me off

so basicly exsist?
I play bass!
I hate it when people say "like" between every word they say.

And I hate the stupid chat room short-hand. I mean, really it must take more time to write all ****ed up.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRggggggggggg!
My Gear:

Squier Acoustic

B.C. Rich Ironbird Got Stolen :-(

Fernandes LE-1X

ESP AC 200-E

Fender Frontman 15G
Quote by Kankuro
When people I don't know talk to me in stores, restaurants, ect. >_<

lol that annoys me sometimes too. its like "bitch, im trying to eat, why are you talking to me?"