It look really nice but it is worth 249$? Better suggestion? Thanks.
Everyone I know that has one loves them, but they just recently switched production to china and the QC has gone way, way down. If you can find an older one made in Korea get that, because all of the new ones tend to break within the first few months of owning one.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
Quote by omarrodrigez
Everyone I know that has one loves them, but they just recently switched production to china and the QC has gone way, way down. If you can find an older one made in Korea get that, because all of the new ones tend to break within the first few months of owning one.

So what should you check up on when buying a DL4?
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
Quote by Muppet
So what should you check up on when buying a DL4?

I really think there's no way to tell, just fill out your warranty card and pray. They sound great though, my friend who is a touring artist uses one of those and an EHX DMM. He has an older one though, which is actually made well. They do all sound the same though, it's just the reliability issue that's different.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.