Well i got some money i saved from when buying my cellphone (around enough to buy a good new pickup) and im looking for a good active pickup for bass, like this one... Remember that the prick range doesnt matter atm, if the money status change ill tell you. I play mainly rock and funky stuff like RHCP and AFI stuff so take that into consideration, also my bass is this one the only real difference is that mine is fretted and that one aint...

If you think passives will work better for me and my style of music then just post it up, i wont hold it against you, also remember i live in Dominican Republic so it gotta be a web that ships here, like musicians friends...

Waiting for your answers, Line6º
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
Quote by cherub_rocker07
you may as well save up for a new bass, but a Duncan/Basslines quarter pound might be nice http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Basslines-SPB3-quarterpound-P-Bass-Pickups?sku=300310

Lemme tell you a secret and its that... THIS BASS IS JUST CHEAP...

Compared to this bass the only real diference is the shape and the sound is a 4 out of 5 comparing them (the 4 is my bass) So i tough if i change this stock pickups for better ones then i might just have a godly bass for an instance (talking about that a friend of mine wanted to buy it for more than the price i bough it but getting a new bass for me is going to be dificult so i had to say no D: )...

Thanks for the suggestion, im open to more varieties and other webs that can ship where i live, im waiting for that lucky answers in here :P

Line6
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P