This weekend I was at my friends holiday resort and we were just skating around the camp sites. Then we were going to go down to the pool but it was too much of a mission to take my board with so I left it on the grass across from her house thinking it was safe. When we came back 30 minutes later it was gone. I searched the entire resort like 5 five times for it! So now im pretty bummed!
Is this supposed to be a reference to that thread were he stole a skateboard, because if it is - you're silly.

But i don't think it is actually.
Hahaha! I had such an cool board though! It has survived alot, i remember the time I accidently road it into the pool and all those times I sprayed wicked designs underneath it . . . I learnt all my tricks on it! Its so sad! I swear
buy a new one, ruin it, repeat ad infinatum.

your silly.

one time i had this wicked slave girl, but i got amourous, and i like, totally broke her.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
It's your own fault really.
Get a new one.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
This one time, I was babysitting this kid, and I left him with my neighbor John Wayne Gacy so that I could go off and get wasted, and when I came back he was gone. Bummer.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
This is a lesson. Your lack of responsibility has cost you something dear. You know better now.

P.S.- If I saw a skateboard laying on the ground, I'd take it. Finders keepers, bro.
Quote by SK8RGRL100
Hahaha! I had such an cool board though! It has survived alot, i remember the time I accidently road it into the pool and all those times I sprayed wicked designs underneath it . . . I learnt all my tricks on it! Its so sad! I swear

What for a board was it?

I remember once breaking my new element board while doing a set

What a shame that i ****ed both of my knees and can't continue skating
Looking for a new sig!
I love how everyone just goes and assrapes the noob. It's like fukking prison!
Quote by Vermintide
In Soviet Russia, bar searches YOU!!!

Quote by SK8RGRL100

so what your saying is your POS water logged walmart skate got jacked?
Dam that sucks.
Go buy a new one.
maybe don't ride it into pools?
don't leave it on the grass...
don't be a retard and spray paint your ****ing skate.
Don't smoke crack.
Cancer.
*Insert generic mocking statement here*
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live