Ok I'm gonna be getting some stuff for Christmas and was choosing some new equipment for my guitar. I mostly play anything from Godsmack to Breaking Benjamin. I need help on what I should get. Here are some thing I've been considering...

Line 6 Pocket POD

Behringer V-Amp 2

Behringer V-Amp Pro

Or something from the Digitech RP Series.

Let me know what you all think.

Feel free to recommend some other stuff but nothing over $200 please.

Thanks.
What amp do you have?

What guitar do you have?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
i have the RP14
my friend has the RP11
they aren't (in our opinions) that great
if you did get one...make sure you use the noise gate
I've got the Digitech RP250 myself, and have been enjoying it quite a bit. I don't really use it through an amp though, mainly through my computer for recording.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Well right now I have a Crate 15w practice Amp. I might be getting a Marshall MicroStack sometime soon. I'm using an Epiphone Les Paul Classic Quilt Top. I am trying to get better recording quility and figured I'd use one of the above for that reason. To listen to some of the stuff I play (original stuff) check out my myspace page at...

myspace.com/realignedriffs
I have some advice. I would say dont spend anything and save up for a good amp. DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT get the MicroStack. It might look kinda cool but its not good at all. i say save up 500 dollars or so and then spend it on a respectable amp. Of course, if you need something to record with, you could go with a line 6 toneport of some kind.