What downloading programs besides limewire and torrents can i use in the US?
i would like a program where i can just get single songs, like limewire, but it cant be limewire.
any help is appreciated
frostwire is like limewire but is preffered by more people.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Don't ****ing download music illegal! You are ruining the music industry, and if the music industry is killed music doesn't stand a chance against you assholes stealing music!
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
Quote by destroy_techno
soulseek

Thats one comes to mind. But if you like it, buy the cd or legally download the song and support the band.
Quote by Muppet
Don't download music illegally! You are ruining the music industry, and if the music industry is killed, then music doesn't stand a chance against you music-stealing assholes!

GN signing off.
Quote by Muppet
Don't ****ing download music illegal! You are ruining the music industry, and if the music industry is killed music doesn't stand a chance against you assholes stealing music!

if the music industry didnt analy rape us without lube for $20 a cd then maybe id consider buying some.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by blarnbatt
What downloading programs besides limewire and torrents can i use in the US?
i would like a program where i can just get single songs, like limewire, but it cant be limewire.
any help is appreciated

http://www.mp3-soundtracks.coM
yea, im not paying anything to download crank dat soulja boy, i just want to download stupid songs i buy most the music i own. the only things i d/l are **** i cant find or funny stuff.
Quote by Muppet

lol...maybe if the record companies would not rape bands and take most of their money, i'll would bother buying cds...i buy vinyls tho
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
bearshare 5.x is my personal favourite.
i downloaded bearshare pro 5.something off limewire