So I just bought a Valveking 112, and this is my first tube amp. I know this may sound stupid, but it doesnt hurt anything by running my boss os-2 through the clean channel right? or should i run it through the OD channel and have the gain real low ?
My Gear:

Fender 62 RI Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Standard+
Fender Supersonic
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss OS-2 OD/DS
Martin 000-28
Washburn D10s
if anything, it would be better to run it through the OD channel, so you could have both a low gain and high gain setting, each with different tonal settings
also, do i have to buy the peavey footswitch for the VK? or can i buy a cheaper one ?
My Gear:

Fender Supersonic
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss OS-2 OD/DS
Martin 000-28
Washburn D10s
Just make sure that the connections for the footswitch match up. Trying it before you buy it, or having a good return policy wouldn't hurt.

I've got a "generic" footswitch that i use for my Valveking head, single switch, no light, that works. It only really allows me to switch between the channels. I'm debating on getting the Peavey switch myself, because it's a lighted, two-switch (a tad more control). The Peavey would allow you to switch channels, as well as control gain/volume boost.

Congrats on the new amp!
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
cool thanks guys
My Gear:

Fender Supersonic
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss OS-2 OD/DS
Martin 000-28
Washburn D10s
Out of curiosity, do you use the amp distortion? I was blown away by the clean, but the distortion was not up to part to me. Peavey is so hit or miss.
I played alot with it tonight, and I used my boss pedal mostly... the amp distortion didnt sound as good as i wanted, although its not bad. perhaps if i had the footswitch i might use the amp distortion more. the amp sounds really good with the boss os-2 on the clean channel.

I am blown away by the difference between solid state and tube. I went from a 40W ss to a 112 valveking, and jamming with my band is 10 times better.
My Gear:

Fender Supersonic
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss OS-2 OD/DS
Martin 000-28
Washburn D10s