Page 1 of 2
What are the most interesting ways you've snuck booze into an underage party?
I'm looking for inspiration. There comes a time where no matter how much coke you drink, it ain't gonna get you hyper.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
dood, your doin it wrong.

gotta get some drugs in there. booze is easier to detect than pills of somethin or other
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
mix it in with a bottle of coke and walk in with it. or vodka in a waterbottle. or show up hammered already. all of them work like a charm.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I could say being sixteen; but for guys I have one awesome hint: Buy overzeas.
Military use of children?

Infantry.
If I was sneaking booze into under age parties I'd be worried about my intentions
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Turn up completely caned. Or keep it in a bag, and drink it in where noone can see you.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
get freakin bombed BEFORE the party. around here, we like to call that "pre-gaming"

dont know if anyone else uses the same terminology
For buying it underage? Just buy it. They'll sell it to pretty much anyone who could maybe be 18. And if you dress to look older than you are then it could help, or maybe grow some facial hair.

For bringing it into a party underage? Well, vodka disguised as water, vodka mixed with coke (which tastes awesome), cider or beer in a non-alcoholic container. Whatever.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by htsktim91989
get freakin bombed BEFORE the party. around here, we like to call that "pre-gaming"

pre-drinking is the preferred term around here
fancy dress, go as a pirate, all pirates drink rum so say its part of the act

simple.
I had a good sig once....

ah who am i kidding
Two words: Hip Flask

Have fun!
Quote by denizenz
Cute in English is the same as grim and frostbitten in Nordic.

Gear:
Washburn T14 B
Laney RB-1
Quote by tanglewoodguit
I'm going to a party Saturday and i need to get booze in there

haha me too. I'll probably nick my dad's whisky and mix it with something.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
I don't see why you can't just bring it in a backpack. Will no one else be drinking?

Weird party then.
Quote by htsktim91989

yeah we call it pre-gaming too.

we like to brag about how we pre-game harder than others party. dont believe me? sometimes we pre-game so hard we dont even go to the party. but we usally just show up sloppy drunk wanting beer real bad.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
why would you want to be the only one drunk at a party, i've done that before and it's very very very lame.
Quote by Rankles
If I was sneaking booze into under age parties I'd be worried about my intentions

But seriously, why bring it if nobody else is drinking? lol.

If you're gonna get drunk, just get drunk beforehand...
The most interesting way to sneak booze into a party? Drink it before hand, then vomit it onto your fellow partygoers like some sort of weird sparrow feeding its chicks.

Goodluck, and Godspeed.
Quote by Dobzilla
But seriously, why bring it if nobody else is drinking? lol.

If you're gonna get drunk, just get drunk beforehand...

Maybe he wants to have an excuse for what he plans to do to this fat chick everybody hates?
Hide them in your stomach. No one will know. If they want you to share, vomit in a glass for them. Or you could piss on them. Either way, you'll have fun.
what kind of party is it has doesnt allow drinking. that isnt even a party!
Officially The Hairest Man On Muselive....
vodka or some rum in a water bottle works great. If you're looking to get beer in...all you can really do is distract people. Get a buddy to do some barrel roles on the living room floor and sneak by with the beer. Or what you can do is mix rum with coke and just bring that in.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by jim_stewart89
The most interesting way to sneak booze into a party? Drink it before hand, then vomit it onto your fellow partygoers like some sort of weird sparrow feeding its chicks.

Goodluck, and Godspeed.

tempted to sig that!

But yeah do that
Don't try to disguise vodka as water. Anyone would see through that instantly.
One word: Pockets.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
No-one here seems to have experience from alcohol-free festivals.

So here goes tips,

1# Underpants. Just hide a bottle of 30%+ into you boxers. No-one rarely searches there, and you'll get special attention from girls. (Not the good kind of special if it's oddly shaped bottle)

2# Plastic bag. (This one is best one for girls) There are specially shaped re-closeable bags sold in every country. Fill one with booze (later you should put it in a bottle when you have managed through the security inspection or w/e, or you can just drink from the bag, what ever pleases you more) and then hide it into somewhere your body. Inside a loose bra is the best, a different kind of silicones. Guys usually don't wear bras, at least if they don't sing in the Twisted Sister so pants are your choice.

3# This one is for the parties with extra-tight alcohol policy. Get a spraying needle (word?) and spray the booze into oranges or any fruit you fancy. A refreshing slice of vodka orange is the best snack!

I know many more but my hands are getting cramped. And this is probably enough.
im going with Vodka in a water bottle

dude ?? have you ever had a casual coversation while having sex??

male:
" so erm .. wot do you think of bbc1 ?"
female:
" AAHHHH SH*T !!!! SH*T !!!!! "

Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Sex is over-rated. I prefer Pokemon Diamond.

HAHAHA ^^^ :P

Quote by htsktim91989

That's the universal college term.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Quote by crazymanbigman
im going with Vodka in a water bottle

Yeah, that's what we did at school.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
Quote by Tzeel

3# This one is for the parties with extra-tight alcohol policy. Get a spraying needle (word?) and spray the booze into oranges or any fruit you fancy. A refreshing slice of vodka orange is the best snack!

whoa....pure genius. i think syringe is the word you are looking for. now to find me a syringe....
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
yous playses its cools. or just smoke splifs all night. I can do those in public no problem
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Pre Gaming in a party in which everyone will be sober sucks.
In our graduation party, someone pregamed and he ended up pucking, breaking a teeth, and everyone knowing that he pregamed.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Weird, I'm guessing this is a shaperoned party (which is somthing I've never experienced) in which case maybe you're too young to be drinking in the first place?
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
a party where your not allowed to drink alcohol??? i had no idea these exsisted, i thought they were urban myths. thank god ive never had to expirience this strange phenomena. hmmmm, as for sneaking in alcohol, just put it in your pockets or something, surely your not going to get body searched as you go into the party, and if you do i think you seriously need to question whether you want to party with these wierdo's
So whats the set-up? If there's bouncers/doormen and you come swaggering up completely off your face (and underage) they probably wont let you in anyway.
Page 1 of 2