Tell me what you think. Was it a good buy?
"I never liked those Deep Purples or those sort of things. I always hated it. I always thought it was a poor man’s Led Zeppelin"
// Angus Young

+1
Well, how much did you spend?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
you're left handed? i am, but i play right handed guitars.. and yeah it looks nice
Last edited by imposiitin at Nov 1, 2007,
Thank you 650 Euros... in sweden it would cost 1100 Euros
"I never liked those Deep Purples or those sort of things. I always hated it. I always thought it was a poor man’s Led Zeppelin"
// Angus Young

+1
well its not really my style, but it seems like you got a killer deal on it. congrats
it's backwards! also what size is it? the box it came it looks the same size as your door... o_O
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
What door? 24,75" / 629mm...
// Angus Young

+1
someone put ur neck on backwards.

maybe he lives in a hobbit house, with tiny doors.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
an esp ltd ex 400? for 650€?
nice, were did you get it? has in the website, since here in portugal its 1100€ too
nice buy
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by Thewolf_and_man
What door? 24,75" / 629mm...

the door in the background of your first pic... it was a joke, it's just perspective playing a trick.

nice guitar. br00talz, in fact.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ Haha, thanks

Quote by Popsai
an esp ltd ex 400? for 650€?
nice, were did you get it? has in the website, since here in portugal its 1100€ too
nice buy

http://www.musik-produktiv.es/(s(06wjzfwhh5bs2059zktf5drv))/ltd-by-esp-ex-serie-ex-400-bk-lefthand.aspx

German site.. with many languages.
They shipped it to Sweden in one day!!! incredible
// Angus Young

+1