Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone had a DigiTech JamMan Looper Pedal or some other kind of looper pedal for sale. I am looking to get on in the next week or so. None of my friends that play can solo and I prefer to play rhythm so I want to be able to record my rhythms and play back over them. Can anyone help me out? If not... off to eBay I go!
im looking for the Jamaman myself but you seem to be flexible so ill tell you this, theres someone selling a Boss RC20 (or whatever its called) on this forum.

Have a search!
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Quote by buzz
im looking for the Jamaman myself but you seem to be flexible so ill tell you this, theres someone selling a Boss RC20 (or whatever its called) on this forum.

Have a search!

Well... I said im flexible but I would much rather get the JamMan. If the right price came along for something that was really cheap to get me by then I might... but ill probably wait for the jamman
Still lookin for a JamMan. Have cash in hand. I would prefer a used one to a new one but if I don't get one soon I will have to splurge for a new one.
Ibanez SZ520QM - Transparent Red
-Seymour Duncan '59 in the bridge/Coil-Tapped Pearly Gates in the neck
Synsonics Strat Copy with Hotrails Pickup in the bridge
Vox AC15cc Tube Amp
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech JamMan Looper
Cusack Screamer OD Pedal
Quote by Used666
Im getting an RC-20xl looper in trade if you're interested?

Most likely not, but if the price is right I may consider. Do you know what you will be askin for it?
Vox AC15cc Tube Amp
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech JamMan Looper
Cusack Screamer OD Pedal
Just splurged and purchased a new one on eBay. It was $250 brand new with a warranty from an authorized dealer so I figured I would get it!
Vox AC15cc Tube Amp
Vox V847 Wah
Digitech JamMan Looper
Cusack Screamer OD Pedal