I am extremely bored and felt like sharing a story
When I was about 7 or 8 I was in a drama school and cos I was a little dumpling cutey pie I got alot of auditions. Well I got called in for an audition for the milky bar adverts to become the new milky bar kid (baring in mind this was in 1998 or so) and I didn't know about it because my mum wanted to surprise me. I was supposed to go to Italy to film this advert and my mum was to come with me. I was round my grandmothers about a month before I was to leave for Italy to film the advert when I tripped over the back door and landed mouth first on a concrete slab, my top teeth went through my top lip and pierced them making a 3 cm wide 3 mm high cut in my lip, I went to hospital and they stitched it up and it had healed a week before the filming was to commence. My mum was really worried because she thought my face would be too scarred for them to want to film so she contacted them and funnily enough it was.
I never went on the trip and the position went to a backup.
I didn't find out I was supposed to go on this trip until about 3 years ago. I WAS GUTTED.
Discuss unlucky things that have happened to you.
Quote by :Revenga:
I was auditioned to be the gorilla in the Phil Collin's cadburys advert but I wasnt emotional enough =[

Such an awesome advert xD
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
Quote by jakemac
I am extremely bored and felt like sharing a story
When I was about 7 or 8 I was in a drama school and cos I was a little dumpling cutey pie I got alot of auditions. Well I got called in for an audition for the milky bar adverts to become the new milky bar kid (baring in mind this was in 1998 or so) and I didn't know about it because my mum wanted to surprise me. I was supposed to go to Italy to film this advert and my mum was to come with me. I was round my grandmothers about a month before I was to leave for Italy to film the advert when I tripped over the back door and landed mouth first on a concrete slab, my top teeth went through my top lip and pierced them making a 3 cm wide 3 mm high cut in my lip, I went to hospital and they stitched it up and it had healed a week before the filming was to commence. My mum was really worried because she thought my face would be too scarred for them to want to film so she contacted them and funnily enough it was.
I never went on the trip and the position went to a backup.
I didn't find out I was supposed to go on this trip until about 3 years ago. I WAS GUTTED.
Discuss unlucky things that have happened to you.

L1F3 I5 50 H4RD!
This really popular band (who gigs a lot in toronto) wanted me to play lead guitar for them because their current one kept showing up to practice high etc. So they didn't think he was taking it seriously. I audition and they said they liked me and would like to jam again sometime but since then, the other guitarist has got his act together and smartened up.

UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Oh god, the milky bar music was awesome.

Its because you weren't strong and tough.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
I was almost in "The reaping" as an extra in that one scene in Chile (which was filmed in Puerto Rico where i lived) but I wore a Megadeth shirt to the interview and they said i didn't look enough like a white tourist.

edit: that movie ****ing sucked anyway
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
ummm unlucky thing.. my GF dumped me ;P lol
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by Chikitty_China
I was almost in "The reaping" as an extra in that one scene in Chile (which was filmed in Puerto Rico where i lived) but I wore a Megadeth shirt to the interview and they said i didn't look enough like a white tourist.

edit: that movie ****ing sucked anyway

watched that the other day, didnt pay much attention though it was pretty bad

you're better off
i just farted and now i hav to sit and stew in my own stench.i hate life
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Got to the final 6 for a part in Byker Grove once.

Looking back, I think I'm fairly glad I didn't get on it! =P
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
Quote by Eggmond
i just farted and now i hav to sit and stew in my own stench.i hate life

I thought people liked the smell of there own brew?
@ Eggmond
I can't find a way to describe how much your avatar owns.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

i love life atm, i just farted and now i get to sit and stew in my own stench.
POST FINDER
I thought people liked the smell of there own brew?

i was on the beer last night.even im ashamed of the smell thats leaking out of me
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
One time I did construction work. It was so hard. Anyways, when pay day came, they only paid me $600.00 (for the week). I was so mad. I should have gotten a million dollar check. Or atleast $500,000.00 for my hard work. Life is so hard sometimes.

And then, once, when I took my kids to visit my father, he said something about me pooping my pants when I was 2. I was blown away. I never knew that I had crapped my pants. It was a real reality check.

Just keep on rolling brother, eventually life gets easier. Atleast that's what experience has taught me.
Quote by Serjem
ummm unlucky thing.. my GF dumped me ;P lol

+1

Quote by Xodah
Marry me.

Quote by ..NEM..
Awesome nickname, awesome sentence under the nickname and awesome avatar. Awesome opinion too. And awesome quote. I like you.
Quote by soulphonate
One time I did construction work. It was so hard. Anyways, when pay day came, they only paid me $600.00 (for the week). I was so mad. I should have gotten a million dollar check. Or atleast $500,000.00 for my hard work. Life is so hard sometimes.

And then, once, when I took my kids to visit my father, he said something about me pooping my pants when I was 2. I was blown away. I never knew that I had crapped my pants. It was a real reality check.

Just keep on rolling brother, eventually life gets easier. Atleast that's what experience has taught me.

a real reality check
One time, I was at the Montreal olympic stadium. some kid din't show up, so I had to take him place in standing on the feild, and hanging around with the players (Baseball). Eventually, the kid didn't show up, so I ended up seeing what were my heroes.