Page 1 of 2
Soo for thoses of you who read my other thread... Click me if you didn't im really scared now, ive been getting worse and now thoughts of suicide seem almost real... Why does it it feel like theres nothing to be happy for anymore...
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
So, what's the problem? Is there anything you'd like to talk about? Cos we can laugh, but we're not important.
Delete this thread. You'll get about 2% serious answers.

Talk to someone you know and trust, not a bunch of horny 12 years olds.

*gets huge boner*
You're right, how could your life be any worse?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
You've got the mindset that there's nothing to be happy for. Instead of looking at what can make you sad, try to look for what can make you happy. What used to make you happy? - And why doesn't it do that for you anymore?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Um, just cheer up. My mate is out in Afghanistan in a dangerous area and he was still joking and stuff over the phone call. I doubt you're in a real life threatening situation bud. Look at the positive things. I ain't going to tell you what they are, it's your life.
How do you expect us to know why you don't feel happy anymore?

No offence dude, I know two people that have committed suicide, it's not worth it at all. You have a life, surely. You have family, friends to turn to.

It's been one month. Make it about 50 years until you decide not to live. You'll get new friends, you'll get happy, you'll do something different.

Don't be stupid.
Well i mean, everything had to lean on is faling down, so i come down on myself for everything.
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
Because you're a mardarse. Suck it up and grow a pair.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I want you to go to a poor african country and live there for a week with a starving african tribe. See kids who are beaten starved, living with no family, have no medicine and tons of deseases. You can stay there and eat worms with them or any kind of insect that comes out of the ground. You can grow skinny and watch your muscle mass deteriate. I think after that you will see that your life is probably worse.....so you can kill yourself. Quit being such a god dam emo.
Get some New Found Glory, Offspring or Allister blasting on your speakers and pretend your 13 again

thats what i do
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Quote by punkrocklove999
I want you to go to a poor african country and live there for a week with a starving african tribe. See kids who are beaten starved, living with no family, have no medicine and tons of deseases. You can stay there and eat worms with them or any kind of insect that comes out of the ground. You can grow skinny and watch your muscle mass deteriate. I think after that you will see that your life is probably worse.....so you can kill yourself. Quit being such a god dam emo.

+2

Grow up dude.
Dude, this happens to everyone to some extent. You just have to plow through it. Find a cause to support or something, you know, something to give your life meaning. You'll meet people through it too. Saying you can't meet new friends at school is kind of like saying you can't find anything new to eat in the pantry but can't be arsed to go to the store.

And I agree with the Don't be stupid. remark.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

hmmmm, you do realize that suicide is the easiest ticket into hell, right? not something to look forward to imho.

look into religion, actually. thats what did it for me. ive made new friends, and am making more through church and stuff than i ever have. and it feels great . give it a shot. /evangelist
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join

Are you ****ing kidding? Stop craving goddamn attention. I hate it when people bitch about loosing their friends cuz they don't go out anymore.

Solution? GET THE **** OUT THERE AND DO ****. "but it doesn't make me happy.." **** YOU! You think life is supposed to always be happy? NO! Get the **** over yourself man. You need give yourself a swift kick in the ass, look in the mirror, and just get your **** together. That's all you can do really. You're not gonna just wake up happy some day for absolutely no reason. You have to find that reason. >.< GO OUT!

Now, if that fails, you could always listen to some chemical romance or some ****, but you're not a pussy..... are ya?
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
get a counsellor, talk to him/her about it

also, i didnt read it properly but i think your points made were that you are starting to hate your friends and some girl didnt like you? im sorry but if suicide seems an option from just that you need to grow up a bit, i know problems are different for different people but i dont think you have considered SERIOUSLY what suicide is and does to the people around you...dick
god.....stop the emoness. im sorry if i sound like a jerk right now, but suicide is the most SELFISH thing you could do. the only thing you're doing is hurting those who love you, and i get sick of people who pity people who take the cowards way out.

do what other people do to cope............drink
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Oh, another relavent point.....

Suicide is just a permanent answer to a Temporary problem.

Remember that
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Yeah, those kids in Africa that are born with AIDS have it so much better than you...damn them!!
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by shredhead22
god.....stop the emoness. im sorry if i sound like a jerk right now, but suicide is the most SELFISH thing you could do. the only thing you're doing is hurting those who love you, and i get sick of people who pity people who take the cowards way out.

do what other people do to cope............drink

+0.5???
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Quote by Fyre Deity

Solution? GET THE **** OUT THERE AND DO ****. "but it doesn't make me happy.." **** YOU! You think life is supposed to always be happy? NO! Get the **** over yourself man. You need give yourself a swift kick in the ass, look in the mirror, and just get your **** together. That's all you can do really.

Why the bloody hell would a person intentionally go do something that they DON'T enjoy to get enjoyment? "I'm not happy. I better go out. I hate going out, but it will make me happy because it's doing something." Bullshit. I agree that right now TS is being way overdramatic, but damn was this said in ignorance.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by MetalheadA7X
Oh, another relavent point.....

Suicide is just a permanent answer to a Temporary problem.

Remember that

Well said.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
Why the bloody hell would a person intentionally go do something that they DON'T enjoy to get enjoyment? "I'm not happy. I better go out. I hate going out, but it will make me happy because it's doing something." Bullshit. I agree that right now TS is being way overdramatic, but damn was this said in ignorance.

oh yeah, cuz totally wallowing @ home all alone is gonna do WONDERS for his happiness, right?
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

Quote by Fyre Deity
oh yeah, cuz totally wallowing @ home all alone is gonna do WONDERS for his happiness, right?

No, but neither is doing something he hates.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
Well said.

Why thank you, i'm glad someone else is respecting my positive contribution to this subject.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Quote by Fyre Deity

Are you ****ing kidding? Stop craving goddamn attention. I hate it when people bitch about loosing their friends cuz they don't go out anymore.

Solution? GET THE **** OUT THERE AND DO ****. "but it doesn't make me happy.." **** YOU! You think life is supposed to always be happy? NO! Get the **** over yourself man. You need give yourself a swift kick in the ass, look in the mirror, and just get your **** together. That's all you can do really. You're not gonna just wake up happy some day for absolutely no reason. You have to find that reason. >.< GO OUT!

Now, if that fails, you could always listen to some chemical romance or some ****, but you're not a pussy..... are ya?

Totally true dude.

Notice how the threadstarter hasn't posted again yet. Attention seeking? Perhaps. Dead? No.
seriously quit being emo.....it's getting so old already......its making me want to.......kill myself.............da da da
Quote by Fyre Deity

totally agree
Quote by Fyre Deity
+0.5???

how dare you fraction + me
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Quote by SteveHouse
No, but neither is doing something he hates.

So yeah, He should stay at home all alone his whole ****ing life because he hates going out, and why would anyone do something they hate, right?

You know how stupid you sound? People hate school... should they drop out? People hate life, should they kill themselves? People hate other people, should they go kill them? People hate to work, should they never work ever?

Oh, and yeh, it's about attention...

Quote by shredhead22
how dare you fraction + me

Why grab the bottle and get a mean hangover when you could just grab a bong....?

I don't know, i'm no stoner.
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

Last edited by Fyre Deity at Nov 1, 2007,
my step-sister (dad's previous family) commited suicide, she had schitzophrenia(sp) and couldnt take the voices in her head and walked off a carpark building...

how do you think it would make your parents feel if they heard you commited suicide because you were starting to hate your friends and because of some girl...good reasons to waste a life.

if your down, find something that makes you happy. or go out with friends (i felt the same way in that all summer i was really down and everytime someone asked me to come out i just didnt feel like going at all and really it is the worst thing you can do) get busy! being with your friends is the best medicine and youll find stuff that makes you happy doing and open new doors
Quote by Mr_BTP
hmmmm, you do realize that suicide is the easiest ticket into hell, right? not something to look forward to imho.

this made me laugh hard core..

churchies crack me up.

.. get over yourself man. yes, life sucks. we all deal with it. dont go and be a pussy by quitting early.
Last edited by hippie_cune at Nov 1, 2007,
Quote by Fyre Deity
So yeah, He should stay at home all alone his whole ****ing life because he hates going out, and why would anyone do something they hate, right?

You know how stupid you sound? People hate school... should they drop out? People hate life, should they kill themselves? People hate other people, should they go kill them? People hate to work, should they never work ever?

Oh, and yeh, it's about attention...

You can't extrapolate one situation to apply to every situation. I never said he should just stay home. I just said he shouldn't just go out for the sake of going out, like you were implying. He's got to find something he enjoys doing, or he'll just go in deeper. I've been there. And while attention may have something to do with it, which is likely because seriously suicidals don't talk about it, there is probably a root cause that is NOT attention. Attention does help though, so of course he wants it. I'm not going to pretend to be a psychologist though. Have fun with it.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
You can't extrapolate one situation to apply to every situation. I never said he should just stay home. I just said he shouldn't just go out for the sake of going out, like you were implying. He's got to find something he enjoys doing, or he'll just go in deeper. I've been there. And while attention may have something to do with it, which is likely because seriously suicidals don't talk about it, there is probably a root cause that is NOT attention. Attention does help though, so of course he wants it. I'm not going to pretend to be a psychologist though. Have fun with it.

"No...
but...
neither...
is...
doing...
something...
he...
hates."

Really, I could've sworn that meant that you shouldn't do things you hate because they're not going to make you happy... But hey, I'm just readin' what you wrote... I could be totally off here. Anyone here know how to read? Can someone read that for me and tell me what that means, because apperantly, i have no clue.
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

Quote by hippie_cune
this made me laguh hard core..

churchies crack me up.

That wasn't very nice. I think this person might be a troll or something, surely they wouldn't sign up just to whinge about how their reasonable life is making them emo.
Quote by Wheel
Well i mean, everything had to lean on is faling down, so i come down on myself for everything.

Yeah, spillages whilst masturbating make me feel really depressed too.
Page 1 of 2