Hey

For my As level drama course, i have to run the warm up exercise/games. As well as this i have to find the games.

I was wondering if any of you know any good drama warm ups for AS level. I already have a few in mind, but some are not that great, so would be cool if any of you have any ideas.

cheers
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Quote by TheUnholy
So, apparently "Britain has a large Pakistani community" is now a source of humour?

I hope your Daily Mail strangles you, to be honest.
ooo
and the mime circle.
someone goes into the circle and does a mime.
then, they call another person to join in
then, they leave and the other person repeats the process
i had to do that for a drama course too, the one i led was an improv warmup. You take two people, one of them steps outside the room, and the audience then votes on a character for the one inside to play. you bring in the other actor from outside, and you have them both sitting down on a 'park bench' where they have to force a conversation, and after a few minutes he has to guess what that guys character was.
Screaming as loud as you can, arms stretched out and tilting your head back. Pretty damn dramatic.
We used to do one where two people would stand in the centre of a circle and start an argument about something. Not like, a real debate, one would just try and cause a fake argument and the other would bite. You could play it how you wanted be it as someone else, as calm, as angry etc.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by EdawMail
zip zap boing?

that was actually the one i was going to do tomorrow

btw, my class has 11 people in it
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Quote by TheUnholy
So, apparently "Britain has a large Pakistani community" is now a source of humour?

do something off Whos Line Is It Anyway

you have to be funny mind, as it is comedy improvisation
bump

ok, i did zip zap boing, i need another for tomorrow.

i found a few such as lead by the string - get into pairs and someone calls out a body part and then people have to act like they are being dragged by that body part

cheers, btw, the games need to be about 5 mins long

Quote by TheUnholy