What is the thing that guitarists use on stage that holds the acoustic guitar up in place for them to just come up and play while theyhave the electric strapped around their neck?

I've seen tons of people use it, but I can never find it in stores and I have no idea what o search for in google. I've looked for the words stand, mount etc... but icant find what Im looking for

Any idea?
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Last edited by DagMX at Nov 1, 2007,
a stand?
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
I really dont kno. Ive seen John Frusciante use one on stage. Id like to kno as well.
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
a stand?

yes, i know its a stand of some sort...but after searching google for the words acoustic guitar stand, acoustic guitar mount etc... all i find are regular stands and not what I'm looking for.
I looked through samsash online store in the stands section and didnt find anything either
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
John Petrucci use to use one too for his acoustic before he started using piezos in his double neck. I know he mentions it in Rock Discipline, but I don't have a copy of it...
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll

thanks!
but what if the acoustic only has one strap button? I remember the ones I've seen have like clamps on the bottom that hold the acoustic from the bottom at two points.

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Gracie Walkup Stand

Send mbrace an email about your question.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll
Gracie Walkup Stand

Send mbrace an email about your question.

Perfect! Thank you very much!

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
It a custom stand I suppose (different stand for different acoustic guitars). Malmsteen uses em all the time (evil eye!), so maybe look through Fender?

I dont know, but if your lookin for em:

Good Luck!