First one nostril stops up. Then it all pours out. And then the other one stops up. And it all pours out.

And all the while, your throat feels wack.

Such is my plight at this moment.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.

icy hot ftw?
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Unlucky mate.

Worst thing at school, when you're about to do a long exam, your nose is fine when you go in but then runs profusely, constantly, you have no tissues, in a sleeveless t-shirt and you're sat at the front.

*Has flashback, cries and puts on black eyeliner...*
Mine lasted a long time, and I had a banging headache to go with it. Missed a week and 1 day of college. :/ (Didn't effect my assignments though. )

Drink lots of soup. !

Anything steamy is awesome.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Unlucky mate.

Worst thing at school, when you're about to do a long exam, your nose is fine when you go in but then runs profusely, constantly, you have no tissues, in a sleeveless t-shirt and you're sat at the front.

*Has flashback, cries and puts on black eyeliner...*

Razors! Get your Razors! Razors For everyone! Buy one razor, and get one Free! Share em' with your friends! Razors! Hey you, lad, care for a razor?
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Or worse, when you actually DO bring tissues, but as soon as you begin to blow your nose, all eyes in the classroom shift to you. As if no one's ever seen a human blowing their nose before.
Ah, thank you Joseph.

Well, I guess it is a little rude. But it's either that, or have mucus dripping like a faucet all over the desk.
Quote by thewho65
I hate how people think it's "soooo rude!" to blow your nose in class

who the hell thinks that ?
Quote by Fyre Deity
Razors! Get your Razors! Razors For everyone! Buy one razor, and get one Free! Share em' with your friends! Razors! Hey you, lad, care for a razor?

No sir, I remembered how well I did in that particular exam and all the EMOTIONALLY CHARGED PUNK-NESS just buggered off. I feel great.
Ugh, I have a cold now too, it sucks big time, my nose is stopped up but running at the same time, I've got a really bad cough, it feels like someone took a balloon and blew it up in my head, popped it, then blew another one up and left it there, I have gone through two big boxes of tissues and I'm half way through my third, the night before last I slept a total of 2 hours, and, well, yeah, it sucks.

I think I got it from my little 3 year old bro, which wouldn't be surprising, considering he lays on the floor in public bathrooms and eats whatever he can find.
i have colds every other week - seriously, my body just cant fight them off very well. halls (the throat sweets) are brilliant for clearing your nose, be it runny or blocked. also those sudafed capsules, i live on them.

i had a cold about a month ago and then got bronchitis towards the end, im STILL on anti-biotics for it, it just wont go away!
Quote by rich_sg
Oh come on Emz, the thread is who's your favorite UG'er, not MOST FAVORITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Elecktra Of The UG Hero's And Villian's Club Pm josh999x To Join

The proud owner of [x]Huffy[x]

Quote by Heafyman
You Jackass_babe are cool.
I usually don't take anything for it, I just let it wear off.

Which it's kinda starting to do.