Alright. I'm going to get pictures and dimensions of my locker because me and my dad decided we could put some room saving stuff in there. My compartment on top is stuffed with stuff. One idea so far is to build or buy a water bottle drop down thing. You know like:
l_l
l_l
l_l
l__l

each is a slot for a water bottle and one is always resting at the bottom.

Summary: What are some good ideas you think would fit in a locker about 1.5 feet deep and wide and about 4 feet high?
i dont really understand but i think if u put little compartments within for like guitar picks and small stuff like that would be good
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
i realy hope you dont mean in school, because if your decorating your locker in school you'll probably get your ass kicked soooo badly
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by rage6945
i realy hope you dont mean in school, because if your decorating your locker in school you'll probably get your ass kicked soooo badly

ya its in school but im not putting wall paper up or anything. I want something convenient and cool for between classes like idk. Who knows where this thread is going to go

EDIT: Get the hell out of here. No one would kick my ass for that. Where the hell do you go to school or what kind of person are you?
Quote by rage6945

having pictures in your locker got you beat up? was your high school really against home decorating?
Quote by seljer
mini stereo system

im feeling that idea lol... hook my ipod up in the morning and press play every time I go in haha. I like it.
Quote by ChazBcWarlock
i dont really understand but i think if u put little compartments within for like guitar picks and small stuff like that would be good

Guitar picks, weed, condoms, cocaine...
Quote by uhh_me?
having pictures in your locker got you beat up? was your high school really against home decorating?

to answer that and the other one i come from a school where everyones a douche bag and not one kid in the school uses their locker, so thats probably just impairing my thought. i dont know man, im just sayin if i saw some kid in my school decorating their locker and getting all fancy the first thing i would think is "wow that stuff is going to get stolen by tomorow"
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah