Page 1 of 2
So I've only been out of High School for just over a year and so far 4 people I know from my actual register classes are dead...

THis is REALLY unnerving.

I mean, the first guy (Who I was actually quite good friends with but had lost contact with) accidently overdosed on Sleeping Pills and Paracetemal about 6 months ago.

The second guy was in a car crash about 3 months ago, tragically he was one of the more naive/younger and funny ones.

A third guy about 1 month ago was hospitalised after her fell out of a rather high tree, never really knew him, but seen him around.

And the latest, and quite frankly most unsettling, was an old friend I used to pal about with at school...He rented a hotel room and hung himself between 11.30-12.20 just last night.

This has me quite unnerved...I mean, when I heard about the guy this morning, I just completely broke down in tears. I couldn't believe that someone would take their own life...I'd seen him about a month ago and he seemed perfectly happy.

Just thought I'd get this off my chest because all this has actually scared the hell out of me
only 31 more to go
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
that must have been one deadly class,
LoL sorry lame joke just tryin to make u feel better..

But that does suck
Confusion will pass. I never thought it would. I've lost alot of friends and alot of family. At first I was sad. Then I was confused. But when it all settles, you'll feel fine and back to your old ways. I'm not saying you'll forget, because you won't, but you won't feel as much of it. Everything goes on.

EDIT:

Sorry for your loss.
Yea man, death always sucks, hang in there.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
CHEAT DEATH'S PLAN!

..Seriously now...I'm really sorry man, it must really hurt. The sad thing is, people always seem happiest before they commit suicide.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Its like final destination, what you need to do is break the chain, by finding that one girl in the insane asylum who beat death in the first one. And make sure not to bring any black friends, cause they'll most assuredly die.
Super-serial list of equipment: guitar, amp, some picks, and a cable.

I know i can be an A55hole, however i try to mean well most of the time..
I had a few die in my year too. One was an ashmha attack, One hung himself accidentally another fell out of an abandoned building... There was another, I think it was a drug OD. Most of the people who were in my year are either on drugs or have children and btw, im 18.

Its just life... Natural selection at its best

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by DeadDerykk88
Its like final destination, what you need to do is break the chain, by finding that one girl in the insane asylum who beat death in the first one. And make sure not to bring any black friends, cause they'll most assuredly die.

*Is stood next to token black guy*

Wait..

..F**K!
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
wow. that is strange and sad.

i don't think that anyone from my graduating class has passed away yet and i have been out of high school longer than you have.
why do you do jokes on that? i would feel really sad if my classmate dies.
Fender Strat 60th Anniv HotRoded
others

Marshall 1980 JMP 2203
Marshall JCM900 1960A Cab
Valve Jr.

VOX v847a Modded
EHX Small Clone Modded
Maxon OD-820
MXR 1978 Flanger
Digitech Whammy
TC Polytune
Custom LPB-1 Boost
Keep your chin up and chest out. You'll be alright.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
This reminds me of Final Destination...

watch out dude.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by gallagher2006
I mean, the first guy (Who I was actually quite good friends with but had lost contact with) accidently overdosed on Sleeping Pills and Paracetemal about 6 months ago.

How the fuck do you accidentally overdose on paracetamol? You've got to take like 30. Same with sleeping pills. Weird.
I wonder who's next...
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
4 seems like a pretty high number for such a short amount of time. My high school has about 3,500 students, and in the 3.25 years I've gone here, there have only been about 4-5 deaths among students currently attending the school.
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
only 31 more to go

no no ... 30 more... 1 has to survive to be able to tell the horrendous tale

Quote by GoodCharloteSux

Probably not a good choice of words :P
Quote by clapton-floyd
I don't believe in free will, I believe in Rohypnol.
Quote by GoodCharloteSux

hang in there? Be a bit more sensitive eh.
Whoa.. that's really bad dude. Is your school offering councelling?

I'll pray for you, and for them.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Quote by The Undead
no no ... 30 more... 1 has to survive to be able to tell the horrendous tale

Probably not a good choice of words :P

Lol dude, what a cop-out ending, man! That's so cliche. They ALL need to die, there aren't enough movies where the protagonist-group looses.

I mean, um... That's not funny man.
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Maybe we should show the TS some respect? Four of his friends have just died... Especially as it's Gallacher. *hugs*
Quote by Fyre Deity
Lol dude, what a cop-out ending, man! That's so cliche. They ALL need to die, there aren't enough movies where the protagonist-group looses.

I mean, um... That's not funny man.

dude... true.... but yeah... bad taste

Quote by wiggyisgreat
Maybe we should show the TS some respect? Four of his friends have just died... Especially as it's Gallacher. *hugs*

Yeah true.
@TS: Sorry to hear that man... really gotta suck
Quote by clapton-floyd
I don't believe in free will, I believe in Rohypnol.
I forget the statistics but a lot of people from when you graduate high school will be dead by the time you're a certain age
Quote by thewho65
I forget the statistics but a lot of people from when you graduate high school will be dead by the time you're a certain age

...90?
Quote by frankv
Damn! I go to a 1200-student school and last year someone jumped in front of a train, and the year before a girl died of cancer. But 4 out of 35 in 6 months is really depressing. Especially because of the ways they died...

Not to mentioned he at least liked 3 of them.

*Man hug*

Quote by hoowahman
hang in there? Be a bit more sensitive eh.

Do I detect a subtle pun?
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Dam, man. That sucks. I've only had one person I know from my school die, but she was handicapped and had a really rare bone disease, and even she knew she was gonna die around that age.
Quote by thewho65

I believe it's 1 in 5 dead 10 years after leaving school.
With the lads who went to mine, I have no doubts about that statistic.
Page 1 of 2