What tones do you want?

And so on.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
oh sorry i didn't understand

I have a gibson special faded sg and I'm currently designing a custom jazzmaster from warmoth

I'm in the market for a tube amp soon, I'm thinking something by fender maybe a hot rod deville maybe a twin reverb

I play classic rock and jazz mainly but i like to play songs like master of puppets and raining blood and stuff but I'm not to serious about the metal so it dosn't have to be good metal tone really although it would be nice

i was thinking the jekyell and Hyde could give me that metal tone when i wanted it and the fulltone couldnt

but if the fulltone OD is that amazingly better i don't want to sacrifice my main tone for the option of having another tone i wouldn't need often...
the jekyll and hyde is modeled after the tubescreamer, even has the same chip thingy in it
so its really two pedals that can go seperate or together
i'd say just look for deals, but if its your first tube amp and its a fender (tubescreamers were designed to boost fender amps) go with the jekyll and hyde.
I suggest the J&H even though the OCD is better as an OD pedal. The J&H has a freakin awesome sounding OD, but it also has a great distortion pedal too. So, if you want to play Metallica and stuff then youre going to want that edgy distortion from the J&H.
i agree on the JH

I voted OCD, without reading the post. I prefer the OD on that one. But for TS I would recommend the JH.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009