on the reidys website
the epiphone tony iommi sg was £349
but the left handed one was £449?

that is ridiculos.
i wasn't going to buy one.
i just thought i'd make a point of it.

supporters of infernus join
groups.myspace.com/theallianceofinfernus
Its because most people are right handed and they make more right handed ones. So in turn, left handed ones will cost more. Im sure there are stats somewhere but the left to right manufacture on guitars is somewhere far apart i bet.
The lefty's are over price because not many are made; or because right handed guitars are the common. In the end, you know that both reasons I just stated are pretty much the same, and that its way better to just play righty! >.<

I would know, since I'm a lefty who plays righty.
yeah... it's the prove that we (Lefties) are way better than ohter people :P

joke xD
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by Serjem
yeah... it's the prove that we (Lefties) are way better than ohter people :P

joke xD

umm i think it means you lefties are suckers who're pay more for the same guitar
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Quote by Nirvana-Man
It is kinda unfair

Sounds like a personal problem to me.
You should have used your right hand when you were a baby.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by DreamFactory
The lefty's are over price because not many are made; or because right handed guitars are the common. In the end, you know that both reasons I just stated are pretty much the same, and that its way better to just play righty! >.<

I would know, since I'm a lefty who plays righty.

I do, too. I've always been a strange lefty though, or perhaps I'm ambidextrous. I've always preferred using my left hand for small movements and my right for bigger movements. Worked out perfectly