Hey guys I'm doing a project for my media class and I was wondering if there was anyway I could take 30-second samples out of songs on my itunes, or if there was a place to download short samples of a wide variety of music. Any help would be much appreciated!
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.

Member #12 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You could use Audacity. A free and easy way to extract bits from songs you want http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Perfect. I use this all the time for my band's recordings. Highly-recommended piece of software
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
thanks you guys, helped me out a lot!
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.

Last edited by iplayfenders66 at Nov 1, 2007,
Sorry, but I ran into a problem: I imported a song to audacity, but the play speed must be on "impossibly fast" because I imported "the Four Horsemen" by metallica but when I press play all I hear is a one-second high pitched squeal. can anyone help me out please?
Quote by sashki

sorry to bump...I'm pretty lost on this matter...
Quote by sashki

"Peter, that was just a loud yelping noise."

Try it again? Also what file type is it?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)