I have been playing guitar for 6years now and im very disapointed with the progress i'v made. i'v noticed with my playing that in my left hand (I am a right handed guitarist), i am maybe a little late on hitting the note or too early i thing my right hand is ok. I was wondering if anyone had the same problem or knows how i might solve it?
i have the same problems, solve it by slowing down your playing to start off with and slowly build up the speed.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
When u learn a song, dont go full-out as fast as the somg, unless its chords or really simple riffs. If u have a decently slow song, start kinda slow and build up speed.
Yer i have no problems with chords i practice them all the time. thanks for the advise it seems to work already. i'll be sweep picking in no time
Patience, nobody WANTS to play slowly that much, but you pretty much have to.

If you can figure out something slowly, all you have to do is gradually speed it up. Instead of trying to learn stuff at full speed, which takes awhile and is very frustrating.
I have to hijack this thread for a minute; What do I do to fix my pinky, which is stiff as hell and only useable in powerchords atm?
Quote by -Vogel-
I have to hijack this thread for a minute; What do I do to fix my pinky, which is stiff as hell and only useable in powerchords atm?

Start learning scales and finger stretching excercises in general, and use the one finger per fret rule.