Ha ha. I used to work for Gap Kids, yay!
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
wtf... ? Is that like Hey, were going to use immigrant kids that work for free and not give them money! SWEET PROFIT!!!!!

wtf?
My Gear:
Gibson Flying V (active Emg's 81, 85)
Peavey 6505 Amp

Avatar Cab /w Vintage 30's / G12H-30's
Schecter Damien-6
ISP Decimator
Vox Wah Pedal
Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer
Roland Cube 60
is that serious. Thats messed up lol. Onion news isn't real is it guys? is it? it isn't real right? right?
Quote by punkrocklove999
is that serious. Thats messed up lol. Onion news isn't real is it guys? is it? it isn't real right? right?

I believe it's a piss take, however gap do use child labour.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by Footzyrama

As in, The Onion is taking a piss on The Gap.

It's fake guys. But the child labor IS real.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Footzyrama

ok lol. I thought it was serious until he said that the kids love working from sunrise to sunset with no food
Aww poor children, their parents are making them wear gap clothes . Who the hell would want to wear those?
Quote by auditorylove
hilarious!

i posted an onion article about american apparel and no one liked it it was much more funny though!

Linky. I'll be the judge of that.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

I know you all think that child labour is a horrible cruel thing, but sometimes that child needs to work just to beable to afford food on his plate. Things are different over there. They pay is pretty terrible ofcourse when compared to MEDC wages, but over there its not neccaserily that bad pay.
It's like having a pen pal:

Dear Rich white snob,

I hope you like the clothes that it took me 8 hours to make for $1.00

Sincerely,
Xi-tang
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by StonaLemons
I know you all think that child labour is a horrible cruel thing, but sometimes that child needs to work just to beable to afford food on his plate. Things are different over there. They pay is pretty terrible ofcourse when compared to MEDC wages, but over there its not neccaserily that bad pay.

If it's really not that much trouble to you, try not to be that retarded in the future. It does terrible things to my blood pressure.
I could just ignore that but i love annoying you jack.
If companies were dragging children off the streets and forcing them to work for them for next to nothing it would be wrong. But these children will do almost anything for money, its better than starving to death, they choose to work there. And ive already said that the pay is relatively ok.
1/5th of portugese live off less than £200 a month. Now, if you live off £1000 a month in britain you're considered to be in poverty. But these portugese don't know our lifestyles and things are cheaper there.

you mayaswell add on 'p.s. that $1 dollar allowed for me to have my first meal in days' onto the end of that letter gibson06.
Quote by StonaLemons
I could just ignore that but i love annoying you jack.
If companies were dragging children off the streets and forcing them to work for them for next to nothing it would be wrong. But these children will do almost anything for money, its better than starving to death, they choose to work there. And ive already said that the pay is relatively ok.
1/5th of portugese live off less than £200 a month. Now, if you live off £1000 a month in britain you're considered to be in poverty. But these portugese don't know our lifestyles and things are cheaper there.

you mayaswell add on 'p.s. that $1 dollar allowed for me to have my first meal in days' onto the end of that letter gibson06.

Exploitation is unacceptable.

The pay is not great, the children are deprived of educations, the conditions are terrible and the hours are longer than most adults in this country will work.
Quote by Meths
If it's really not that much trouble to you, try not to be that retarded in the future. It does terrible things to my blood pressure.

Mind if I sig this?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Meths
Exploitation is unacceptable.

The pay is not great, the children are deprived of educations, the conditions are terrible and the hours are longer than most adults in this country will work.

They choose to be exploited. I did have a longer reply written out but i appear to of closed it.
I don't understand how they can pay kids 6c a day to make 100 pairs of shoes, yet my Nike's will cost like $120.

Although im impressed how 7 year olds can make such quality stuff. I mean seriously, sit down one day and try to make a pair of shoes.
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
Who can complain about child labour when you get a "Save The Ales" T-Shirt for three buck?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I love that "They work from sunrise to sunset they don't even stop for dinner"

Lol
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Quote by StonaLemons

wtf u on about? even compared to the normal wages of the country they work in the kids get **** pay but i do agree that children end up working to support their families or even themselves but they shouldn't be treated like ****.
Quote by StonaLemons
They choose to be exploited.

Nobody chooses to be exploited.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

lol, the onion is funny for a laugh... But at least they are bringing up some REAL topics...
I can do it!

And so can you!

Last.fm
child labor
lemme find it....

..........$380
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Quote by SteveHouse
Mind if I sig this?

Feel free.

Quote by StoneLemons
They choose to be exploited. I did have a longer reply written out but i appear to of closed it.

You don't appear to be familiar with the concept or definition of exploitation. Come back when you're not so stupid as to say "they choose to be exploited".