Yeah, I was just wondering if that old myth is actually true. Can wearing a cap cause you to lose your hair? or accelerating the processus, cause I'm, most of the time, wearing one and I don't want to end up bald at 25
thxs
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112
Peavey Grind Bass 5 BXP NTB
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
Quote by Gibson06
No. It's completely hereditery.

And I'm screwed.

lol, unlucky!

i'm gunna be ok hopefully
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by matalliam
is their any ways to actually make your hair grow quicker

Protein. Pay atention in chemistry, my friend.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
My grandad has a full head of hair and only just starting to get greys and hes about 74 now...i hope its one of these "skips a generation" thing cause my dads not got the same luck >_>

xD
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
to know if yur gonna be bald, you go look at a pic of yur mom's dad, and if he's bald, yur gonna be bald.

both my grandfathers were bald and my dad is balding,, so im so screwed over its not funny
Quote by matalliam
is their any ways to actually make your hair grow quicker

Sounds stupid, but get it cut regularly.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
nop, unless like its really tight or something that can hurt you, even so the hair wont grow where its hurt, not go bald
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Quote by djmay71
to know if yur gonna be bald, you go look at a pic of yur mom's dad, and if he's bald, yur gonna be bald.

both my grandfathers were bald and my dad is balding,, so im so screwed over its not funny

sweet..my moms dad is the one i meant xD
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
Quote by djmay71

That doesn't work. My dad's grandfather still has a full head of hair at age 81 and my dad is bald.
the lack of sunlight to your hair my cause your hair to become (slightly) malnourished, as it uses the sunlight to create vitamin something or other which helps keep it healthy and strong
Quote by minibrowny
Im lucky as hell. no baldness in my family. though my dad started going gray at 20

20? That's uhm. Early.
I Like Cake
If you want your hair to grow faster just stop bathing. Hippies usually have pretty long hair and they never bathe. I've never seen a short haired hippie.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by -February-Star-
Sounds stupid, but get it cut regularly.

Pretty sure that's a myth
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by the_maestro
That doesn't work. My dad's grandfather still has a full head of hair at age 81 and my dad is bald.

Wig much?
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
jerking off too often causes hairloss - fact
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
Quote by seek_&_destroy
jerking off too often causes hairloss - fact

Tho wiping the semen into it will make it healthier.

An expensive treatment for hair damaged by styling involves bull semen.

"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
also apparently shampooing and conditioning too often damages your hair, and therefore it falls out faster
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
I think it depends on your mothers father. If he was bald, you are bald. Not 100 % sure though