ok guys, this is the first place i go to for help, do don't screw out on me now.

k well, i was talking to my two friends on MSN Live (in the same convo) when my screen-name would come up to something i never typed. the later in the convo, the same thing happened to my two friends. we know it was somebody hacking us because the next message from the "name-stealer" as i will call the thing, came
"i'm going to kill you"
and i know my friends weren't playing a trick on me cuz 1) they are really good friends of mine 2) they don't have any knowledge of hacking.

any help and or suggestions?
there is an msn-plus addon wich you type a comando+ msg it copies your contacts nick and sends the message, as if he sent it

maye they were playing a trick lol

anyway, install zonealarm, it should hold off anything hacking your computer
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
ok, i will change my password.... i would do a virus search but my Norton Anti-Virus expired three days ago, so i can't do the virus search.
Quote by djmay71
ok, i will change my password.... i would do a virus search but my Norton Anti-Virus expired three days ago, so i can't do the virus search.

Well that's a problem right there isn't it.
Get AVG Free edition, Norton isn't exactly reliable <_<
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
MSN user names don't have to be unique since it uses e-mail addresses for authentication. Changing a name doesn't require any knowledge of "hacking".
Quote by the_extremist00
there is an msn-plus addon wich you type a comando+ msg it copies your contacts nick and sends the message, as if he sent it

maye they were playing a trick lol

anyway, install zonealarm, it should hold off anything hacking your computer

that command thing. how would you do that? does it come with Windows Live?