I'm trying to find good songs to play on an electrical guitar without distortion.
Oh yeah and I already know Under the bridge
Any suggestions ?
Thanks.
haha, i dont think ive ever heard someone call it an "electrical guitar"
there a plenty of songs that are played clean
since you mentioned Under the Bridge
Californication, By The Way, Zeypher Song, I Could Have Lied. and thats just a few by one band, just look around, probably more songs played clean than distorted
21st Century by the Chili Peppers. Wet Sand is also easy and fun, another Chilis song. Any John Mayer, i know Waitin on the World to change. God Send Conspiritor has no distortion on it, a bit odd for a Coheed and Cambria song.
Dream On-Aerosmith has VERY little (if any) distortion, so it shouldn't effect the sound when you play it too much.
No Distortion?!? What in the hell is the point of even switching from Acoustic then?!? well I say go for Classical Music then & even then you'd do better with like an Ibanez TS-808 Tube Screamer or a Nice Fender Black Face (Pre CBS), or Silver Face (CBS) Fender, or even like a nice Plexi Tube Matshall Head for some nice warm Tube Overdrive...
R.I.P.:
Randy Rhoads (December 6, 1956 – March 19, 1982)
Dimebag Darrell (August 20, 1966 – December 8, 2004)
Les Paul (June 9, 1915 – August 13, 2009)
Ronnie James Dio (July 10, 1942 – May 16, 2010)
Quote by mash1089
Dream On-Aerosmith has VERY little (if any) distortion, so it shouldn't effect the sound when you play it too much.

...The Original Aerosmith Version of Dream On is pretty clean...but you should hear the Cover done by Ronnie James Dio & Yngwie Malmsteen...
R.I.P.:
Randy Rhoads (December 6, 1956 – March 19, 1982)
Dimebag Darrell (August 20, 1966 – December 8, 2004)
Les Paul (June 9, 1915 – August 13, 2009)
Ronnie James Dio (July 10, 1942 – May 16, 2010)
Trry playing chasing cares by snow patrol, or eyes open. You could try to learn simple man, it will get you into finger picking... you can play pretty much anything acosutic on clean electric...
Thanks for all the replies, everyone. I started learning stadium arcadium, snow (hey oh), dani california and under the bridge (btw I use the acoustic version, that's right?).
I've been wondering, is there any beatles/pink floyd song I could play too?
Thanks.