For you guys who live in Toronto, I'm having trouble locating quality music stores. The problem is I'm trying to get the Ashdown MAG C115-300 amp and musiciansfriend doesn't ship that amp to Canada.

I've contacted Long & McQuade, Twelfth Fret, and Steve's and none of the three carry Ashdown amps at all. Can anyone suggest other music stores in Toronto?
You could check Craigslist, and hope to get lucky over the course of a few weeks, and Ebay could be another option.

As for stores that stock Ashdowns, I really have no clue as the three places you listed are my go-to's.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
LA Music in Mississauga. It's on Lakeshore in Port Credit, just west of Cawthra. There's 2 really good music stores right across the street from eachother, but LA Music is bloody massive - and they stock Ampeg and Ashdown.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Thanks a lot, I've found the amp at LA Music but the price is brutal. $539.
Quote by Tranman
Thanks a lot, I've found the amp at LA Music but the price is brutal. $539.

They price match whatever you can show them - even stuff online.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..