Do you mean the baseplate? You'll need to adjust the springs in the trem cavity for that..
The buttom part where the strings are connected to, its not straight all the way, some of them are pushing up to much...
Sounds like you need more string tension on the trem. Did you just change strings?
First bit of advice to anyone: never buy a Floyd Rose.

Second bit of advice: now that you've bought one, take a week off of work, school, LIFE, your girlfriend...

Brew 58,000 cups of coffee and sit and learn how to work with the monster.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

You mean fine tuning screw I think; they don't have to be equal hieghts, and it doesn't matter if they aren't
Yeah i have a Jackson with a FR, f you mean the actually Tremelo then adjuct the springs at the back if you mean the fine tuning screws then as the other guy said, they don't have to be level.
Quote by spardasieg
Its the thing above the fine tuning buttons.

You mean the lockbolt? Since Im thinking its a lo-pro trem, like all FRs, they will never be in the same spot due to how the saddles are set for intonation.
Quote by CJRocker
You mean the lockbolt? Since Im thinking its a lo-pro trem, like all FRs, they will never be in the same spot due to how the saddles are set for intonation.

+1
I Like Cake
The more decent FR systems are awesome. Anyone that says otherwise should be shot.

Spard, is it any of the parts visible in this picture, and if it is, which color arrow is pointing to it?

Quote by Bubonic Chronic
First bit of advice to anyone: never buy a Floyd Rose.

Second bit of advice: now that you've bought one, take a week off of work, school, LIFE, your girlfriend...

Brew 58,000 cups of coffee and sit and learn how to work with the monster.

First off- Dont listen to this douche bag- he probably doesn't know how to work a toaster either

secondly- take a picture of it. I'm sure it'll take you ten minutes tops to fix it. Once you have a picture up I'm sure I can have your axe up and running in no time