Hi, I'm a begginer moder and this is only my second project,

Ive just stripped my telecaster copy down and it's ready to sand.

I am gonna paint a union jack on it, upgrade the pick ups and fit a kill switch.

I also want to fit a tremolo bridge, but...... i don't want to have to cut into the body to fit the bridge/tailpiece....

Is there any kind of bridge/tailpiece (ie the mustang or jaguar style bridge) that would fit this criteria!?

Please Help

Bigsby? It won't be anything like a floating trem, but adjustments to the guitar itself are fairly minimal, to my knowledge.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
ive looked into bigsby's already
a) theyre rather expensive and im on a tight budget and
b) on a tele the bridge is way too high compared to the height of the neck...