It sucks, I rarely eat it, if at all. I was really hungry today so I decided to get a Peanut Butter sandwich and some fries.

But whenever I eat school food I feel so full and horrible, I don't even see how they can serve it to you.

If I wanted to full fat, ****ty and full I'd go to Super China Buffet

BTW It's not the type of full you get after a holiday meal but much worse- and not even enjoyable..

Anyone else have problems like this??
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
no..
my school has some nasty as **** but i usually just get hamburgers and fries
not that bad...
Bring your own lunch, that's how my whole school did it, we had **** all of a canteen except in our last 2 years.
1. Bring Lunch
2. Go somewhere for lunch
3. Deal with it.

If 1: STFU
If 2: GTFO
If 3; See above.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by Riddler
1. Bring Lunch
2. Go somewhere for lunch
3. Deal with it.

If 1: STFU
If 2: GTFO
If 3; See above.

you really arent funny
I would bring my lunch, but I'm rarely hungry enough to eat anyways...but today I was really hungry.

Besides there is no food at my house to eat- all this processed, packaged crap.
Quote by digimon go!
you really arent funny

Wasn't feeling that one either, decided to hit post in an off chance it got a chuckle.

I can live with it.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Seriously, there's a blog function in your UG profile for a reason.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I'm sure they have something you can eat mate.

Just ask for smaller portions if it's canteen style, or not for the things that are too fatty.

Or bring your own. You gotta eat at lunch.
Quote by Riddler
Wasn't feeling that one either, decided to hit post in an off chance it got a chuckle.

I can live with it.

hahaha you have redeemed yourself
Quote by TDKshorty
I would bring my lunch, but I'm rarely hungry enough to eat anyways...but today I was really hungry.

Besides there is no food at my house to eat- all this processed, packaged crap.

Then go out and kill something if your tired of the food at your home, you should have put the energy and time from telling us your ridiculous problem into figuring it out. And if you feel fat after eating go outside and run. God, kids these days.
Stuff at my school is like pizza and cheese filled breadsticks and greasy curly fries that are amazing but they are as good as they were 2 years ago and stuff that is really bad for your health, but the salads are nice and expensive.
I never buy. I bring my own lunch.
Sainsbury's next-door to school FTW.

Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
My school's food is heavenly, AND they give a good sized portion. Downside? You'll probably gain about 10-15 lbs. over the year (if you only eat the main entree everyday).
I agree with LaGrange, it's not too hard to take a bow and arrow and hunt for your own lunch...Geez, society these days...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by LaGrange
Then go out and kill something if your tired of the food at your home, you should have put the energy and time from telling us your ridiculous problem into figuring it out. And if you feel fat after eating go outside and run. God, kids these days.

I do run, everyday.
I didn't ask you to tell me what to do; to bring my lunch or go kill something.

It's not a big deal, I'm not going to die if I don't eat school lunch or whatever else foods are at my house- it doesn't matter to me. So technically it's not a problem...

I was just stating that school lunches can't be healthy and I don't see how the government can serve it...
my school has grandma cookies. (:

pizza.(good pizza)
hamburgers
cheeseburgers
chicken sandwiches
orange chicken

you know, all that good stuff. its actually pretty good. but its still..you know, school lunchy?
Quote by PastaOfMuppets
I dont eat in school, I wait till I get home.

i'm guilty too...saving up money.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Quote by TDKshorty

I was just stating that school lunches can't be healthy and I don't see how the government can serve it...

You obviously don't have Jamie Oliver taking over, making the politicians realise all the kids are fat, which resulted in our portions being cut down and more healthy stuff being introduced.... which is good.
But generally my school's food is awesome. We get a variety of hot stuff everyday and sandwiches, salads and soup. Chicken barbeque salad wraps ftw.
So yeah, don't you get to go to the shops during lunch?
I wish we had healthier food. It's not so much the portion either- I used to eat the hotbrowns (3 kinds of meat on toast covered in cheese) and I would get broccoli, potatoes, a roll. A lot of food. But I never ever got full on those.

But they only serve those every other Thursdays- and I stopped eating processed meat. So I don't eat those

I don't go to any local food shops/restaurants because I don't drive and if I did I don't have money to buy food.
Quote by Jackolas
I'm sure they have something you can eat mate.

Just ask for smaller portions if it's canteen style, or not for the things that are too fatty.

Or bring your own. You gotta eat at lunch.

smaller portions?! hahahah you're obviously not American
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
my school lunch sucked so bad at my last school, (it was private) so everyone just started bringing their own lunch and they had to shut down the school's lunch and fire all the lunch ladies

anyone else notice that lunch ladies are always really mean for no reason? i mean like they have a lobster pinching both their nipples or something, they're just plain assholes.