why?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Ok scrap this thread. It was a joke set up by some phony news website. Took advantage of the fact that GameSpot mysteriously went down. It seems to be back up now.

EDIT: Sort of... Looks like they're having some problems.
What the hell ????? Why do they keep shutting down the best websites ?
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
Quote by Sn^ke
Ok scrap this thread. It was a joke set up by some phony news website. Took advantage of the fact that GameSpot mysteriously went down. It seems to be back up now.

EDIT: Sort of... Looks like they're having some problems.

pwned.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Gamespot blows anyway.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by The Spoon
I jsut went to gamespot right now...it looks just fine

They're having some DNS problems. Certain parts of the website still have errors.
Quote by Smokey Amp
Gamespot blows anyway.

+1
They are quite reliable for news and the like, but they do seem to enjoy the view from up their own arse quite often.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
+1
They are quite reliable for news and the like, but they do seem to enjoy the view from up their own arse quite often.

GS > IGN.

Review websites please and displease many at once, so they don't tend to ever receive general acclaim. But Gamespot has always closely matched my taste in games, so I can almost always trust their reviews.

IGN seems to be the website up its own arse if you ask me.
I don't think I have ever been there.
Used to go to GameFAQs quite a bit when I was younger though.
I liked the fact every game got its own board and little section.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
i was just posting on the gamespot forums...its fine
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Lmao. Yeah right, GS is the biggest online video game website. The day they shut down is the day video games shut down. Which will be never....
Be cool.