hey thanks for reading guys....

two thing..one are EMG-HZ H-4 SET pickups any good?

second..i can either get a 700 hundred dollar guitar....amp or split it if it helps you out my equipment is

guitar-les paul standard epiphone with emg 81

amp-line 6 30 watt

digitech pedal

distortion pedal

crybaby wah

I NEED HELP THANKS
spend the 700 on a nice tube amp, sell the digitech. Don't get the pickups, although I prefer the passives to the actives, there are far better passives out there for the price. You seem as though you play metal. So I would say look for a used 5150/6505 amp (made by Peavey) and maybe sell the distortion as well and buy an overdrive pedal
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
i do play metal and i would want another guitar because i have to keep one at my school for band so im getting another

and are line 6 amps really that bad?
Quote by mcw00t
spend the 700 on a nice tube amp, sell the digitech. Don't get the pickups, although I prefer the passives to the actives, there are far better passives out there for the price. You seem as though you play metal. So I would say look for a used 5150/6505 amp (made by Peavey) and maybe sell the distortion as well and buy an overdrive pedal

well i think what he said would be the better buy
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=698779

just as a look, peavey 5150 combo, $700

EDIT: The low end line 6 amps really are that bad, the high end ones are alright, but you can get nicer for cheaper.

look that the link above, that amp is pretty much perfect for you
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
hey sorry to break it to you but the amp affencts your tone more then the pickups. i made a mistake and bought new pickups, sure it changed the sound a little but u have to use a higher end amp to really tell the difference. i'd say go for the 5150, im getting a use one also ^^
Fender American Telecaster (60th Anniversary)
Egnater Rebel 30 Head/Cab
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station