I've got around £400 to £450 for a new guitar this christmas; i'm specifically looking for a V shaped guitar as I like them very much.
I have a problem though, on the guitar I would like:

24 Frets
Floyd Rose Tremelo
V Shaped body (obviously)

Now from this i've decided that the King V from jackson would fit it perfectly, but the KVX10 (which is in my price range) has bad pickups.
So what i'm asking is that should I buy the KVX10 and replace the pickups with better ones (e.g. original semour duncans) or should I get a different guitar entirely?

Thanks.
Can I interest you in a Dean Razorback V?

25.5 Scale w/24 frets
EMG 81/85 pickups
Floyd Rose Licensed tremolo
Hardshell case included
Classic Black/Yellow bevels, Explosion, Two Tone Silver Black

I've been thinking about getting one of these, I just have to have 24 frets, or it throws me off now.

Anyways, I know it's a bit out of your price range, but if you save up some cash, you could get it.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Quote by Dog454
Can I interest you in a Dean Razorback V?

I've been thinking about getting one of these, I just have to have 24 frets, or it throws me off now.

Anyways, I know it's a bit out of your price range, but if you save up some cash, you could get it.

Aaaah yeah I was thinking about that one; I don't know about the price of it as I don't think i'll have that by christmas, but i'll look into it thanks.

Oh and the explosion V razorback is HOT
Quote by VivaLaJam
Aaaah yeah I was thinking about that one; I don't know about the price of it as I don't think i'll have that by christmas, but i'll look into it thanks.

Oh and the explosion V razorback is HOT

Its about 800-900 quid for the chinese(?)version if ir emember correctly. Expect to pay some 2k quid for an american one.
In short forget about dean (you could get a custom made razorback v from a luthier for less)

I say get the king V and swap out the pickups.
Other Vs to look at are the B.C.Rich Vs(though they're a bit thin bodied for my tastes) which come with better pickups stock(not amazing, but good for stock) and about the same price.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by DagMX
Its about 800-900 quid for the chinese(?)version if ir emember correctly. Expect to pay some 2k quid for an american one.
In short forget about dean (you could get a custom made razorback v from a luthier for less)

I say get the king V and swap out the pickups.
Other Vs to look at are the B.C.Rich Vs(though they're a bit thin bodied for my tastes) which come with better pickups stock(not amazing, but good for stock) and about the same price.

Mmm okay thanks, I think the V is my best bet.
I'll try one out tomorrow