Well today I come home to a nice little talk with my mom, apparently she found my little box of random weed stuff tucked under some old jeans. My mom doesn't really care, my dad's pretty pissed.

Ever been caught?
No, because I don't use drugs.

Came home drunk once. My dad didn't even get mad at me, because it was the first time I ever drank.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
And I'd also like to say, everytime someone says 'rents, or "parentals", I want to punch them in the face.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Well

I went to Amsterdam with my mates. (for sex and drugs, Cuz were rock n roll) and when i come back my mom had cleaned my room. I had one pill left from a party in a baggie which when i checked for it weren't there anymore. My mom never said anything though.
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
Quote by Jack Off Jill
And I'd also like to say, everytime someone says 'rents, or "parentals", I want to punch them in the face.

i'm glad someone came out and said it. thank you.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Yah, the best ever was when my dad started opening up drawers in my computer table at my house. He's like, "oh, I guess this is where you keep your paraphenalia!"

And all I said was, "yep."

Home ownership owns!!!! *pun unintended*
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Chikitty_China

Your welcome, sir. And I like your avatar.

And I despise hipsters.
Quote by vintage x metal

Yea, I came up with some lame excuse and my dad pretended to believe me.

We have never spoke of it since
No because I don't do drugs. Once they found my protein supplements and weight-loss supplements and got a little pissy over it, though. My mom has this idea that I'm anorexic or something.
Nope, all my crap is safely hidden away, she probobly wouldnt mind though

She got up this mornin at like 6 to find me, my mate, his current gf and his ex lieing around downstairs watchin tv, with half a bottle of rum and half a bottle of scotch on the coffee table...

..we got in about 2am after drinkin 3 crates of kronenbourg xD

i was tellin her what we were up to and she didnt really care...

as long as she keeps away from the hard drive bay in my ps2 and the back of my amp im fine
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
One time they caught be ripping a bong in the workroom. Meanwhile my friends listened in as I said "I smoke pot, and you can't do sh*t about it, so f*ck off!!"

Of course I was a college grad at that point with a pretty good job lined up, so I was right. They couldn't touch me.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Don't do 'em and don't plan on it. If i did do them though, not only my parents but friends parents would kill me, bury me, dig me up, revive me, kill me again and leave my body to a pack of polar bears. Not fun.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
yea all the time...my mom just gave up on trying to stop me from smoking pot...she knows which drawer its in and knows what i have but everytime she takes it away i just buy more. She finally just stopped doing anything about it.

Quote by Penguinarmy

as long as she keeps away from the hard drive bay in my ps2 and the back of my amp im fine

yea thats the best place to hide your stash....BACK OF PS2 FTW!!!
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Last edited by rockstar mace at Nov 1, 2007,
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
One time they caught be ripping a bong in the workroom. Meanwhile my friends listened in as I said "I smoke pot, and you can't do sh*t about it, so f*ck off!!"

Of course I was a college grad at that point with a pretty good job lined up, so I was right. They couldn't touch me.

You're forgetting that they could kick you out of their basement.
Quote by Chikitty_China

Whoa, wait wait wait.

Jack Off Jill came out?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Jack Off Jill

i like to say parentals...
you're an ass but i still love ya! lol

simple, it's not a problem unless you get caught, and i haven't been caught
and ive been LIGHT drinking and HEAVY pot smoking for some over a year now
i rule at keeping it on the down low
both of my parents have smoked. they are real cool about it, they just tell me to do it before i leave my house. me and my friend did acid in front of my mom once, it was hillarious, she was ****ing with us so much.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
nope. cuz I'm sneaky as ****. I'm the weed ninja bitches! if you come into a room that reeks of weed but all you see is a bright flash and when the smoke clears nobody is there.... that was me and I'm high as hell.
I love my...

Parker Nitefly Mojo - custom
Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Seagull Artist Studio cutaway I-beam

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
nope. and i take hits from a bong pretty much every friday. i've also come home drunk on many occasions as well as drank while they were upstairs and awake. my parents are absolutely clueless and its almost funny how unaware they are.
Quote by rage6945
girls dont get braces in their vaginas buddy
Nope, my mum and my mate's mum were giving us a lecture about weed the other day. It was so difficult to keep a stright face, as I had an 1/8 sitting in a box in my room.

I toked up last night before my mum picked me up and for some reason, she thought she could smell beer on my breath, so I admitted to that gladly. It was teh lulz.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Both my parents smoke weed, but my dad is still kinda pissed. Only thing i'm worrying about is when they see my grades and think it's because of weed, and the fact that I might not be able to go to the Coheed concert I planned on going to.
Well, my mom had to pick me up from the hospital after I had a bad trip on shrooms, ran away from my friends, broke into a college campus building, and passed out. Does that count?
Yep ^

Been caught on pills a few times. Had to go to counseling and ****. Haven't been caught with weed only because I've had it at college and not back at home. My parents are straight with me drinking. They buy me beers and **** and make me drinks when I'm back home.
I'm probably going to stop weed, at least for now. At least i'll have a bunch of extra cash around.
No, becuase the only time I smoke weed is if one of my friends has it. I would never buy it and risk being caught by my parents because they would kill me.
i think my parent's probably know i've done weed (if they do, they haven't mentioned it) i found out my dad used to be a stoner anyway so he can't really say much. my mums really anti-drug, but i found out she got stoned and drove home a few years back, so again, she can't say much either.

as for drinking, they don't really care much as long as i don't drive/ride (which i wouldn't anyway) they know im pretty sensible. but before they realised that if they tried to stop me, i'd just do it more to pis$ them off, i came home countless times pis$ed/stoned and they didn't notice.
Quote by rich_sg
Oh come on Emz, the thread is who's your favorite UG'er, not MOST FAVORITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Elecktra Of The UG Hero's And Villian's Club Pm josh999x To Join

The proud owner of [x]Huffy[x]

Quote by Heafyman
You Jackass_babe are cool.
Yep, my mother found it while cleaning my room last summer. I was at my dad's house at the time, so they both talked to me about when I got back to my mother's. Neither of them were that pissed, but they just wanted me to be careful while at college, because I go to school in D.C. - a place where you definitely do NOT want to get nailed for posession.

So yeah, my mom took my bowl before I went to school so I wouldn't have paraphenalia in my room. Oh, and the night I got caught my dad made me smoke him up. One of the more bizarre experiences in my life.
"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
On a side note, TS, love the username. I'd kill to be under you.
Quote by BrokenBricks
both of my parents have smoked. they are real cool about it, they just tell me to do it before i leave my house. me and my friend did acid in front of my mom once, it was hillarious, she was ****ing with us so much.

your moms pretty much cool as **** then huh?