what do SSTo, SSResid and S of e stand for in statistics?
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
anyone
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
wikipedia that shit

this is as good as i can get for you, so it must be right:

SSTo
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
Last edited by pavel at Nov 1, 2007,
Quote by pavel
wikipedia that shit

already tried...didn't understand
-Homer Simpson
yea i looked and i can't find a thing

EDIT: SSTo means sum of squares total, SSresid means residual sum of squares, and S of e means i dont know
Last edited by pavel at Nov 1, 2007,
Quote by pavel
yea i looked and i can't find a thing

i just switched to that class so i don't have my book but i have to do a worksheet...i have no idea what those things mean
-Homer Simpson
hopefully some of that helped
Quote by pavel
hopefully some of that helped

i already knew their names... i need to know what they tell you
-Homer Simpson
:s
-Homer Simpson
apparently this was too intellectually intense for the pit. I could tell you what they stood for but that's it
Quote by john_bosma
apparently this was too intellectually intense for the pit. I could tell you what they stood for but that's it

haha yea...the worksheet equations to solve for them but then they ask me what do they represent and i have no idea...thanks anyways tho...so nobody here is taking statistics?
-Homer Simpson