today when i got home from school I went over to my phone to check my messages

i had one from some weird old drunk sounding hobo that said this

"Hey I'm at the hospital where the hell is everybody at, jesus frickin christ"

weirdest thing ever lol. what are the strangest voice messages you guys have ever gotten?
"Yeah, I'd like to buy your duplex..."

I'm 19, I live in a college dorm, and have 5000 bucks to my name... yeah... I think I may be able to strike a you up a deal on that duplex.

i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
It wasn't from a random stranger, but my friend left me a voicemail that was like "Yo, I'm a gangsta. DAYYYYYYYYYYUM I'm a gangsta!" That's all he said and he was like screaming it into the phone. Later I asked him about it and he was like "Oh yeah, sorry. I was wasted."
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
i got a voicemail a long time ago with 2 middle eastern people and all i could hear was ''bungla bungla alalalallalal'' lol some weird stuff
"hey it's charlie, where is david, is he still at your house"

obviously wrong number...no one ever calls me
How did you know it was from a hobo?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
i sent one to my friend saying that I was 50 years old with a 15inches **** and that i wanted to bang his mom, i wanted him to hear it... next thing i knew is that he was grounded for not telling his mom who it was.... >.<
Quote by lushacrous
How did you know it was from a hobo?

he sounded drunk as **** so. ya know
Quote by Maggot3000
i got a voicemail a long time ago with 2 middle eastern people and all i could hear was ''bungla bungla alalalallalal'' lol some weird stuff

Dude, that's sig worthy.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
"DUDE WHAT THE **** YOU BETTER BE IN JAIL OR SOMETHING FOR NOT ANSWERING THIS PHONE CALL, BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY REASON IM NOT GOING TO KICK YOU IN THE BALLS AS SOON AS I SEE YOU" aha that was from last night, when i called back the number it turned out to be the number of save on foods. Turns out it was just my friend calling me from work to see where the party was at. And yes he did try to kick me in the balls when i saw him..
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
When i first got my cell i kept getting voicemails from some chick who thought she was calling her boyfriend. She left a few saying to call her back and then one day i got one where she was telling him that they were over. I havent gotten one since.
"Dude, you seriously need to down, this has the best party EVAAAAAA!!!!" I about **** my pants when i heard this it was so funny.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
I've gotten one recently from one of my very drunk friends calling at 3 in the morning with him trying to 'sing' Crank Dat Soulja Boy...

And one of my friends got a voice mail from some Hispanic guy trying to sell her dish soap a few weeks back.