does anybody know if there such thing as a board that is like a snow board but alot smaller and more flexible?
kinda like a plastic skateboard for snowboarding.
i want to be able to be pulled by a four wheeler to jump snow ramps
i tried it last year with a regular snowboard and it wasn't to fun so we use a skate board (just the deck) and it was a lot more fun.

so any ideas?
Quote by joshjhasarrived
Little does the government suspect that it's funds are being rapidly drained through funding infinite free cardboard boxes to bored teenagers on an internet forum.
theres cheapy snowboards for kids to use on sled hills.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Make one out of wood

Or cardboard.

Ghetto Board.

I'd buy it.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
i dont know of anything, but it would be very easy to make. get a skate (or longboard) deck and drill in foot straps. if you wanted it to be really legit you can get kiteboard bindings (strap kind) and mount them on there....
I love my...

Parker Nitefly Mojo - custom
Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Seagull Artist Studio cutaway I-beam

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
look up 'snow skate' its a skateboard with a ski blade mounted on the bottom, my roomate has one.
CAN I GET A +1?!
Quote by NorseGodofRock
Like so?
(awesomeness commences)

I must own that!!!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

a skim board might work nicely...although seeing as you live somewhere with snow, might be hard to obtain one...
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby

a snowskate? or snowdeck?

I have one of them..its like a snowboard without bindings and the size of a skateboard with a smaller snowboard like ski on the bottom..you can do kickflips, tre flips, grinds, and a bunch of other **** on them too. they're so fun!
Doesn't take that much..just a little getting used to..it carves into the snow to turn like a snowboard its way fun, one of the really fun things to do in winter along with E-brake drifting in my car.