http://youtube.com/watch?v=WlKbqEdXwHU
XD Nergal is ****ing incredible and the dude with the curly ass hair is pretty amseing but the chick, who barley spoke, seemed to be a pretty big bitch, even in the few words she did utter....
Anyway, best interview ever!
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Haha

Kuba: "Magda, what is the author singing about?"
Magda: "I have no idea"
Nergal: "About cats"

I literally lmao'd at that lol.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
I thought the interview was fairly boring to be honest. Nothing was really talked about haha.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
The show hosts were douches, and was it just me, or did the male host seem to be all "oppressive" to the female host, I call sexism >_>
It's pretty sad how oppressed a European nation like Poland is that a band like Behemoth isn't even really allowed to be popular.

I think it's kind of cool yet out of place at the same time that Nergal decided to go on this show. It's like Hate Eternal on Leno or something...

And yeah the interviewer guy seemed pretty narrow minded, but I think he was playing Devil's Advocate
Hahaha. I guess I should clear some things up about that show and that interview so people aren't confused. See, my girlfriend is from Poland (born and raised), and her parents watch this show, so I'm very familiar with it, and I had her watch it to so she could translate it for me, since alot of things between English and Polish can get confusing.

The guy wasn't being narrow minded, he was attempting at showing Nergal's intellect on National T.V. over there since anyone who isnt Catholic and "Straight Edge" get (and quite literally) beaten. That guy is actually a huge fan of Behemoth, he wasn't kidding. He used to do interviews for a magazine and DID interview Nergal frequently for it as well, which they also mentioned. He could have done a better job at showing how Nergal isn't really a "bad guy" like how the main stream media in Poland have deemed him and bands like Behemoth, but just showing that there are alternatives to the generic lifestyle that is in Poland, which is what Nergal was trying to say. If anyone was being narrow-minded, it was the girl, she was kinda iffy throughout the entirety of the interview, lol.

Idk how good of a job I did explaining there. Oh well, I tired. =P

Oh, and theres a second part to the interview if no one caught that part. Its on the right in the related videos section.
Quote by Charlatan_001
It's pretty sad how oppressed a European nation like Poland is that a band like Behemoth isn't even really allowed to be popular.

behemoth is pretty damn popular, and who ever said its not allowed to be popular? being polish means nothing, music is music, unless your a complete ignorant ****.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Quote by technicolour
The show hosts were douches, and was it just me, or did the male host seem to be all "oppressive" to the female host, I call sexism >_>

Yeah it did seem a bit like that. I think nergal handled that really well, the interviewer was a douche, interrupted a lot, but maybe some of the communication was lost in translation.
metal
Quote by kinzoku
behemoth is pretty damn popular, and who ever said its not allowed to be popular? being polish means nothing, music is music, unless your a complete ignorant ****.

Okay, you douche, what I was saying is that in Poland, the culture is pretty repressed for a European nation, and that bands that are hugely popular abroad (in this case, Behemoth) may not even be allowed to be shown at all in the media in Poland.