ok...i want to learn that calm bluesy stuff and calm down on some of my other songs. i play some rough stuff. what are some good blues bands??? blues- the stuff you see the person playing in bars and some hobo is getting drunk over some girl. lol (no offense to anyone). some good bands? tips? advice?

JoRdaN WaS HeRe
im really big into Robert Johnson cause its uber old and chill
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
yea ive been looking for the same thing too for about a week, but sorry man i havent found anything yet
i would say stevie ray vaughan but he has a rough sound but some of his songs are really bluesy like u described like tin pan alley. and i would guess bb king eric clapton, and some johm mayer like gravity
Quote by THE PIT
OMG ZEROHERO UR THE MOST AWESOMEST DUDE EVER

InfeRno" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

:stickpoke
Peter Greens Fleetwood Mac (this is way b4 the new fleetwood mac came out and sucked balls, although i give probs to Buckingham).

Probally my fav blue band ALL HAIL THE BRITISH BLUES INVAISION!

Peter Green > Eric Clapton
Kthxx gg
umm...Robbin Ford is pretty good. so is "Lil' Ed and the Blues Imperials". "The Black Keys" are my favorite band. ill give you a secret to find good music go to this site and type the name of a blues band you like and it will give you a bunch of other bands that have the same kind of sound. its "Pandora.com" you should be able to find some bands off of there. oh and it may not work if your not using internet explorer.
Last edited by The_Quiet_Man at Nov 1, 2007,