Page 1 of 2
through the fire and flames on gh3 is ****in impossible. i beat career on hard so i could get the song, and then i played it on expert and i failed 1% into the song. so i did it on practice, and the whole song is a freakin solo. has anyone here passed this song on expert????
i was playin it with someone on line that kept 4x multipler the whole song... lets just say he will never get laid lol
Nah, he's too busy having fun. Btw, he did use star power, I noticed in the solo...I fixed the post.
I think in the "Guitar Shoes" Thread they are talking of shoes that make you play like herman li
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Thought you were going to say that it's impossible on real guitar.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Last edited by ..NEM.. at Nov 1, 2007,
Quote by zonko_zulio
Hey guess what?

It's harder on a real guitar.

did you post that on youtube as well?
GEAR
Guitar
Ibanez RG42DX
Peavey Valveking100
Avatar 4x12 cabinet w/ Celestion Vintage 30's
Line 6 Spider 3
DOD Flanger
Ernie Ball Strings
Bass
Dean Edge 4
Peavey TNT 135
GHS Strings
Quote by zonko_zulio
Hey guess what?

the total opposite of jordan
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Quote by christianbassis

Nope. I did.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by christianbassis

Nope, not me.

Quote by penguin-pirate
the total opposite of jordan

wut?

Quote by yurfinlfntsy
Nope. I did.

I read your post on YouTube.
It's almost identical to what I wrote on here.
Quote by christianbassis

Just because you play it doesn't mean you have to put it up on Youtube like these guys.
Quote by ..NEM..
Thought you were going to say that it's possible on real guitar.

I dont think it is!

Maybe jesus could do it, because herman li cant.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by zonko_zulio
Hey guess what?

Your words are wise indeed.
Proud Owner of:

Jackson RR3
Jackson WRMG

Quote by madbasslover
What's the big deal with Gibsons, anyway?
I've heard loads of Gibsons being played before
and they don't sound any more special than
any other guitar.

^UG's King Of Fail.
Quote by kool98769
I dont think it is!

Maybe jesus could do it, because herman li cant.

Oops, sorry meant impossible.

And it's not impossible for sure.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by Fast_Fingers

God.
The sad part is, if he spent the time he spent on that crappy game on an actual guitar, he might actually be decent at it.
No it's not impossible, just very difficult. I beat it on hard and I'm currently trying to beat it on Expert. Frustrating and strenuous, but worth it in the end.
666 BRO
i can get to 82% on expert..and then i fail..horribly
Bought for a few pennies
Now you're all just empty
Fucking soulless machines
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish

Quote by SOADwannabe
i can get to 82% on expert..and then i fail..horribly

You shouldn't be ashamed.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I cant seem to beat lou on expert. I absolutely wasted every other song on expert first try, but for some reason I cant beat that guy. Like, i can play it all, but he gets the attacks so that I cant, and then he just wins. Its virtually impossible for me to win cause he always gets the attacks first. If anyone has tips, pm me.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
I did it once on EXPERT but i had been playing for 4 hours strait and was hella warmed up.
Last edited by bassman333 at Jan 29, 2008,
i know two people who can play it on expert, they hardly look at the screen while playing and ive seen them look at each other for part of it. sure theyve memorized, but thats after practicing and beign able to play it
This is for Justin_Fraser

After getting to the end of the game in expert mode with nothing left to do but fight Lou, Start the battle with him and shortly after the first riff`s, Strum without holding any fret`s untill you lose, At the game over screen go to "Tutorial"
After that, Pick the Tutorial for Guitar Battle, And play through it untill you get the message "Lesson Complete"
As soon as the next Fret-Board appears. Pause it and go to exit, This will take you back to the lesson menu, From there hit the red button which will take you back to the list of song`s, The fight with Lou will be highlighted, Pick the song and your done! Lou`s notechart and player will be set to Easy mode! Note: Your notechart will stay in expert mode, But his will be changed to Easy.

hope that helps
Actually it's not that hard if you can get past the intro which is really really easy once you learn to tap it. I've beaten it on expert countless times, but then again I'm awesome.
I'd rather much play a dream theater song. More challenging, and not gay.
ESP F-250
Tubescreamer TS7
Boss DS-1
Boss Metal Zone
Jackson JS30KV
Vox AD50VT-212
POD 2.0
At least by not beating it, you still have at least a modicum of hope of getting laid.
<Han> I love Hitler
I beat it first try on Expert and I hardly ever play Guitar Hero, I just have really quick reflexes and fingers. Not to mention big hands I can do the intro part without having to resort to tapping or anything fancy like that. I'm better on real guitar than I am at Guitar Hero so I don't have any trouble admitting that I can beat Jordan on expert too haha. Hate me all you want you know you're jealous.

Just kidding, I actually wish I could meet someone in real life who could beat me at Guitar Hero or Rock Band (guitar, bass or drums, anything) so I won't feel like such nerd even though I seriously hardly ever play.

At least I suck at singing in Rock Band so there's something, I fail even on Easy.
Quote by RPGoof
Be glad you can't beat it. If you can, you play guitar hero too much.

i disagree. i played it on expert for kicks, got 73% (no idea how the hell i did it) and that was my eighth go on guitar hero.

Edit: eighth go on guitar hero, first go on the song
Last edited by NakedInTheRain at Jan 29, 2008,
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I think in the "Guitar Shoes" Thread they are talking of shoes that make you play like herman li

hmm. very interesting, although it wouldn't be much of an improvement.
Doowop dooby doo doowop doowah doolang
Blue days black nights doowah doolang!
Page 1 of 2